Washington Nationals vs Cincinnati Reds Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Nationals vs Reds Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Washington Nationals v Cincinnati Reds h2h prediction stats.

Washington Nationals

USA

Recent Form

L
W
W
L
L
L
L
L
W
L

Cincinnati Reds

USA

Recent Form

L
W
W
W
L
W
W
L
L
L

Head To Head

Washington Nationals

Washington Nationals

Last 30 Matches

12

Wins

18

Wins

Cincinnati Reds

Cincinnati Reds

Washington Nationals Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Brewers vs Nationals in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 10 - 4

stats Milwaukee Brewers (H) Washington Nationals (A)
Batting
Runs 9 3
Doubles 3 0
Triples 0 1
Home runs 3 0
Strike outs 10 11
Base on balls 7 1
Hits 12 7
AVG .353 .212
OBP 0.463 0.235
SLG 0.706 0.273
OPS 1.169 0.508
RBI 8 3
At bats 34 33
Left on base 21 10
Pitching
Runs 3 9
Home runs 0 3
Strike outs 11 10
Base on balls 1 7
Hits 7 12
ERA 3 9
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 3 8
Batters faced 34 41
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 6 5
Put outs 27 24

Cincinnati Reds Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Reds vs Marlins in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 2 - 3

stats Cincinnati Reds (H) Miami Marlins (A)
Batting
Runs 2 3
Doubles 1 2
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 0
Strike outs 8 8
Base on balls 5 4
Hits 4 9
AVG .133 .273
OBP 0.278 0.351
SLG 0.267 0.333
OPS 0.545 0.684
RBI 2 3
At bats 30 33
Left on base 14 12
Pitching
Runs 3 2
Home runs 0 1
Strike outs 8 8
Base on balls 4 5
Hits 9 4
ERA 3 2
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 3 2
Batters faced 38 36
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 6 7
Put outs 27 27

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Washington Nationals

Washington Nationals

L
W
W
L
L
L
L
L
W
L

Friday

19 Jul '24

22:15

--

--

Cincinnati Reds

Cincinnati Reds

L
W
W
W
L
W
W
L
L
L

Washington Nationals vs Cincinnati Reds Head to head Prediction For This Match

Washington Nationals Cincinnati Reds
21.05%
78.95%
quote

On the Fri, 19 Jul '24, Washington Nationals will come up against Cincinnati Reds in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 21.05% chance of a win for Washington Nationals and 78.95% chance for Cincinnati Reds. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 30 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Washington Nationals has won 12 times, and Cincinnati Reds have won 18,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Washington Nationals Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
20 Jul '24 00:30
Home

Washington Nationals

Away

Cincinnati Reds

20 Jul '24 23:00
Home

Washington Nationals

Away

Cincinnati Reds

21 Jul '24 17:50
Home

Washington Nationals

Away

Cincinnati Reds

Cincinnati Reds Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 22:15
Home

Washington Nationals

Away

Cincinnati Reds

20 Jul '24 20:15
Home

Washington Nationals

Away

Cincinnati Reds

21 Jul '24 16:20
Home

Washington Nationals

Away

Cincinnati Reds

Washington Nationals and Cincinnati Reds Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

95 58 37
L
W
L
L
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

96 58 38
W
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

98 58 40
L
W
W
L
W
4

Minnesota Twins

96 54 42
L
W
L
W
L
5

Boston Red Sox

95 53 42
W
W
L
W
L
6

Kansas City Royals

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

98 52 46
L
L
L
W
W
8

Houston Astros

96 50 46
L
L
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

96 48 48
W
L
W
W
L
10

Detroit Tigers

97 47 50
W
W
L
W
W
11

Texas Rangers

96 46 50
W
W
L
L
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

96 44 52
W
L
L
W
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

96 41 55
W
W
W
L
W
14

Oakland Athletics

98 37 61
W
L
W
L
W
15

Chicago White Sox

98 27 71
L
L
L
L
W
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_yes