Vancouver Canadians vs Tri City Dust Devils Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in High-A Northwest League. Tri-City Dust Devils vs Vancouver Canadians Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Vancouver Canadians v Tri City Dust Devils h2h prediction stats.

Vancouver Canadians

USA

Recent Form

Tri-City Dust Devils

USA

Recent Form

L
L
L
W
L
L
L
L
L
L

Head To Head

Vancouver Canadians

Vancouver Canadians

Last 18 Matches

18

Wins

0

Wins

Tri-City Dust Devils

Tri-City Dust Devils

Tri-City Dust Devils Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Tri-City Dust Devils vs Vancouver Canadians in the MiLB, High-A Northwest League on Thu, 20 Jun '24

Stats Not Available For This Match

Upcoming Match

MiLB, High-A Northwest League

MiLB, High-A Northwest League

Vancouver Canadians

Vancouver Canadians

Tomorrow

21 Jun '24

02:35

--

--

Tri-City Dust Devils

Tri-City Dust Devils

L
L
L
W
L
L
L
L
L
L

Vancouver Canadians vs Tri City Dust Devils Head to head Prediction For This Match

Tri-City Dust Devils Vancouver Canadians
5.41%
94.59%
quote

On the Fri, 21 Jun '24, Tri-City Dust Devils will come up against Vancouver Canadians in the High-A Northwest League, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 5.41% chance of a win for Tri-City Dust Devils and 94.59% chance for Vancouver Canadians. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 18 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Tri-City Dust Devils has won 18 times, and Vancouver Canadians have won 0,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Vancouver Canadians Baseball Fixtures

Tour High-A Northwest League
21 Jun '24 03:05
Home

Tri-City Dust Devils

Away

Vancouver Canadians

21 Jun '24 23:50
Home

Tri-City Dust Devils

Away

Vancouver Canadians

23 Jun '24 00:20
Home

Tri-City Dust Devils

Away

Vancouver Canadians

Tri-City Dust Devils Baseball Fixtures

Tour High-A Northwest League
21 Jun '24 02:35
Home

Tri-City Dust Devils

Away

Vancouver Canadians

22 Jun '24 00:35
Home

Tri-City Dust Devils

Away

Vancouver Canadians

23 Jun '24 01:05
Home

Tri-City Dust Devils

Away

Vancouver Canadians

Vancouver Canadians and Tri-City Dust Devils Recently Played

Search H2H’s for All Baseball Teams

search-icon

vs

search-icon

High-A Northwest League 2024 Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Spokane Indians

63 37 26
L
W
L
W
L
2

Hillsboro Hops

64 34 30
W
W
L
W
L
3

Eugene Emeralds

64 33 31
W
L
W
L
L
4

Everett Aquasox

65 32 33
L
L
W
W
W
5

Vancouver Canadians

61 29 32
W
W
L
W
L
6

Tri-City Dust Devils

63 25 38
L
L
L
W
L

Playoffs

Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_no