Toronto Blue Jays vs New York Yankees Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Yankees vs Blue Jays Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Toronto Blue Jays v New York Yankees h2h prediction stats.

Toronto Blue Jays

Canada

Recent Form

L
L
W
W
L
W
W
L
L
L

New York Yankees

USA

Recent Form

W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
L

Toronto Blue Jays Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Diamondbacks vs Blue Jays in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 13 - 2

stats Arizona Diamondbacks (H) Toronto Blue Jays (A)
Batting
Runs 12 1
Doubles 1 1
Triples 0 1
Home runs 3 0
Strike outs 4 5
Base on balls 7 4
Hits 15 5
AVG .395 .172
OBP 0.489 0.286
SLG 0.658 0.276
OPS 1.147 0.562
RBI 12 1
At bats 38 29
Left on base 25 9
Pitching
Runs 1 12
Home runs 0 3
Strike outs 5 4
Base on balls 4 7
Hits 5 15
ERA 1 12.375
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 1 11
Batters faced 35 47
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 10 6
Put outs 27 24

New York Yankees Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Orioles vs Yankees in the MLB on Sat, 13 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 2 - 6

stats Baltimore Orioles (H) New York Yankees (A)
Batting
Runs 1 6
Doubles 0 3
Triples 1 0
Home runs 0 3
Strike outs 7 12
Base on balls 1 3
Hits 8 10
AVG .242 .270
OBP 0.265 0.325
SLG 0.303 0.595
OPS 0.568 0.92
RBI 1 6
At bats 33 37
Left on base 16 12
Pitching
Runs 6 1
Home runs 3 0
Strike outs 12 7
Base on balls 3 1
Hits 10 8
ERA 6 1
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 6 1
Batters faced 40 34
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 7 9
Put outs 27 27

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Toronto Blue Jays

Toronto Blue Jays

L
L
W
W
L
W
W
L
L
L

Friday

02 Aug '24

21:50

--

--

New York Yankees

New York Yankees

W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
L

Toronto Blue Jays vs New York Yankees Head to head Prediction For This Match

New York Yankees Toronto Blue Jays
80.00%
20.00%
quote

On the Fri, 2 Aug '24, New York Yankees will come up against Toronto Blue Jays in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 80.00% chance of a win for New York Yankees and 20.00% chance for Toronto Blue Jays. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents.

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 22:40
Home

Arizona Diamondbacks

Away

Toronto Blue Jays

20 Jul '24 00:07
Home

Toronto Blue Jays

Away

Detroit Tigers

20 Jul '24 21:07
Home

Toronto Blue Jays

Away

Detroit Tigers

New York Yankees Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 18:05
Home

Baltimore Orioles

Away

New York Yankees

20 Jul '24 01:35
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

20 Jul '24 15:05
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

Toronto Blue Jays and New York Yankees Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

94 58 36
W
L
L
L
W
2

Baltimore Orioles

95 57 38
L
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

97 58 39
W
W
L
W
L
4

Minnesota Twins

95 54 41
W
L
W
L
W
5

Boston Red Sox

94 52 42
W
L
W
L
W
6

Kansas City Royals

96 52 44
L
W
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
8

Houston Astros

95 50 45
L
W
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

95 47 48
L
W
W
L
W
10

Detroit Tigers

96 46 50
W
L
W
W
L
11

Texas Rangers

95 45 50
W
L
L
W
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

95 43 52
L
L
W
W
L
13

Los Angeles Angels

95 40 55
W
W
L
W
L
14

Oakland Athletics

97 36 61
L
W
L
W
L
15

Chicago White Sox

97 27 70
L
L
L
W
L
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_no