Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Orioles vs Blue Jays Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Toronto Blue Jays v Baltimore Orioles h2h prediction stats.

Toronto Blue Jays

Canada

Recent Form

W
L
L
W
W
L
W
W
L
L

Baltimore Orioles

USA

Recent Form

W
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L

Toronto Blue Jays Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Diamondbacks vs Blue Jays in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 7 - 8

stats Arizona Diamondbacks (H) Toronto Blue Jays (A)
Batting
Runs 7 8
Doubles 0 3
Triples 0 1
Home runs 1 2
Strike outs 9 7
Base on balls 4 1
Hits 9 14
AVG .265 .350
OBP 0.359 0.366
SLG 0.353 0.625
OPS 0.712 0.991
RBI 7 7
At bats 34 40
Left on base 13 8
Pitching
Runs 8 7
Home runs 2 1
Strike outs 7 9
Base on balls 1 4
Hits 14 9
ERA 7 7
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 7 7
Batters faced 41 41
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 12 7
Put outs 27 27

Baltimore Orioles Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Orioles vs Yankees in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 6 - 5

stats Baltimore Orioles (H) New York Yankees (A)
Batting
Runs 6 5
Doubles 1 1
Triples 1 0
Home runs 2 2
Strike outs 14 8
Base on balls 5 6
Hits 8 7
AVG .229 .219
OBP 0.325 0.359
SLG 0.486 0.438
OPS 0.811 0.797
RBI 5 5
At bats 35 32
Left on base 16 13
Pitching
Runs 5 6
Home runs 2 2
Strike outs 8 14
Base on balls 6 5
Hits 7 8
ERA 5 3.115
Innings pitched 9 8.2
Earned runs 5 3
Batters faced 40 40
Outs 27 26
Fielding
Assists 10 7
Put outs 27 26

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Toronto Blue Jays

Toronto Blue Jays

W
L
L
W
W
L
W
W
L
L

Monday

29 Jul '24

22:05

--

--

Baltimore Orioles

Baltimore Orioles

W
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L

Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Head to head Prediction For This Match

Baltimore Orioles Toronto Blue Jays
45.99%
54.01%
quote

On the Mon, 29 Jul '24, Baltimore Orioles will come up against Toronto Blue Jays in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 45.99% chance of a win for Baltimore Orioles and 54.01% chance for Toronto Blue Jays. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents.

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
20 Jul '24 00:07
Home

Toronto Blue Jays

Away

Detroit Tigers

20 Jul '24 21:22
Home

Toronto Blue Jays

Away

Detroit Tigers

21 Jul '24 18:37
Home

Toronto Blue Jays

Away

Detroit Tigers

Baltimore Orioles Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 22:20
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

20 Jul '24 21:50
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

21 Jul '24 17:35
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

Toronto Blue Jays and Baltimore Orioles Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

95 58 37
L
W
L
L
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

96 58 38
W
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

98 58 40
L
W
W
L
W
4

Minnesota Twins

96 54 42
L
W
L
W
L
5

Boston Red Sox

95 53 42
W
W
L
W
L
6

Kansas City Royals

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

98 52 46
L
L
L
W
W
8

Houston Astros

96 50 46
L
L
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

96 48 48
W
L
W
W
L
10

Detroit Tigers

97 47 50
W
W
L
W
W
11

Texas Rangers

96 46 50
W
W
L
L
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

96 44 52
W
L
L
W
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

96 41 55
W
W
W
L
W
14

Oakland Athletics

98 37 61
W
L
W
L
W
15

Chicago White Sox

98 27 71
L
L
L
L
W
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_no