Texas Rangers vs Baltimore Orioles Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Rangers vs Orioles Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Texas Rangers v Baltimore Orioles h2h prediction stats.

Texas Rangers

USA

Recent Form

W
W
L
L
W
W
W
W
W
L

Baltimore Orioles

USA

Recent Form

W
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L

Head To Head

Texas Rangers

Texas Rangers

Last 16 Matches

12

Wins

4

Wins

Baltimore Orioles

Baltimore Orioles

Texas Rangers Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Astros vs Rangers in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 2 - 4

stats Houston Astros (H) Texas Rangers (A)
Batting
Runs 2 4
Doubles 0 0
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 2
Strike outs 9 7
Base on balls 2 4
Hits 6 3
AVG .176 .100
OBP 0.222 0.206
SLG 0.265 0.3
OPS 0.487 0.506
RBI 2 4
At bats 34 30
Left on base 18 9
Pitching
Runs 4 2
Home runs 2 1
Strike outs 7 9
Base on balls 4 2
Hits 3 6
ERA 4 2
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 4 2
Batters faced 34 36
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 8 9
Put outs 27 27

Baltimore Orioles Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Orioles vs Yankees in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

Stats Not Available For This Match

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Texas Rangers

Texas Rangers

W
W
L
L
W
W
W
W
W
L

Today

19 Jul '24

22:20

2.09

2.8

Baltimore Orioles

Baltimore Orioles

W
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L

Texas Rangers vs Baltimore Orioles Head to head Prediction For This Match

Texas Rangers Baltimore Orioles
48.85%
51.15%
quote

On the Fri, 19 Jul '24, Texas Rangers will come up against Baltimore Orioles in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 48.85% chance of a win for Texas Rangers and 51.15% chance for Baltimore Orioles. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 16 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Texas Rangers has won 12 times, and Baltimore Orioles have won 4,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Texas Rangers Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 22:20
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

20 Jul '24 21:05
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

21 Jul '24 20:05
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

Baltimore Orioles Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 22:35
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

21 Jul '24 00:05
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

21 Jul '24 20:50
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

Texas Rangers and Baltimore Orioles Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

95 58 37
L
W
L
L
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

96 58 38
W
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

98 58 40
L
W
W
L
W
4

Minnesota Twins

96 54 42
L
W
L
W
L
5

Boston Red Sox

95 53 42
W
W
L
W
L
6

Kansas City Royals

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

98 52 46
L
L
L
W
W
8

Houston Astros

96 50 46
L
L
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

96 48 48
W
L
W
W
L
10

Detroit Tigers

97 47 50
W
W
L
W
W
11

Texas Rangers

96 46 50
W
W
L
L
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

96 44 52
W
L
L
W
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

96 41 55
W
W
W
L
W
14

Oakland Athletics

98 37 61
W
L
W
L
W
15

Chicago White Sox

98 27 71
L
L
L
L
W
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_no