Tampa Bay Rays vs Cleveland Guardians Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Rays vs Guardians Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Tampa Bay Rays v Cleveland Guardians h2h prediction stats.

Tampa Bay Rays

USA

Recent Form

L
W
W
L
W
L
L
L
W
L

Cleveland Guardians

USA

Recent Form

W
L
L
L
W
L
W
W
L
W

Head To Head

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays

Last 2 Matches

2

Wins

0

Wins

Cleveland Guardians

Cleveland Guardians

Tampa Bay Rays Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Rays vs Guardians in the MLB on Sat, 13 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 3 - 5

stats Tampa Bay Rays (H) Cleveland Guardians (A)
Batting
Runs 2 4
Doubles 2 1
Triples 1 0
Home runs 0 2
Strike outs 6 4
Base on balls 3 2
Hits 8 10
AVG .242 .270
OBP 0.306 0.325
SLG 0.364 0.459
OPS 0.67 0.784
RBI 1 4
At bats 33 37
Left on base 16 19
Pitching
Runs 4 2
Home runs 2 0
Strike outs 4 6
Base on balls 2 3
Hits 10 8
ERA 3 1
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 3 1
Batters faced 41 36
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 6 14
Put outs 27 27

Cleveland Guardians Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Rays vs Guardians in the MLB on Sat, 13 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 2 - 5

stats Tampa Bay Rays (H) Cleveland Guardians (A)
Batting
Runs 2 4
Doubles 2 1
Triples 1 0
Home runs 0 2
Strike outs 6 4
Base on balls 3 2
Hits 8 10
AVG .242 .270
OBP 0.306 0.325
SLG 0.364 0.459
OPS 0.67 0.784
RBI 1 4
At bats 33 37
Left on base 16 19
Pitching
Runs 4 2
Home runs 2 0
Strike outs 4 6
Base on balls 2 3
Hits 10 8
ERA 3 1
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 3 1
Batters faced 41 36
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 6 14
Put outs 27 27

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays

L
W
W
L
W
L
L
L
W
L

Today

14 Jul '24

15:25

2.25

2.7

Cleveland Guardians

Cleveland Guardians

W
L
L
L
W
L
W
W
L
W

Tampa Bay Rays vs Cleveland Guardians Head to head Prediction For This Match

Tampa Bay Rays Cleveland Guardians
45.72%
54.28%
quote

On the Sun, 14 Jul '24, Tampa Bay Rays will come up against Cleveland Guardians in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 45.72% chance of a win for Tampa Bay Rays and 54.28% chance for Cleveland Guardians. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 2 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Tampa Bay Rays has won 2 times, and Cleveland Guardians have won 0,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Tampa Bay Rays Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 17:55
Home

Tampa Bay Rays

Away

Cleveland Guardians

19 Jul '24 21:50
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

20 Jul '24 14:35
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

Cleveland Guardians Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 15:25
Home

Tampa Bay Rays

Away

Cleveland Guardians

19 Jul '24 23:40
Home

Cleveland Guardians

Away

San Diego Padres

20 Jul '24 22:40
Home

Cleveland Guardians

Away

San Diego Padres

Tampa Bay Rays and Cleveland Guardians Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

94 58 36
W
L
L
L
W
2

Baltimore Orioles

95 57 38
L
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

97 58 39
W
W
L
W
L
4

Minnesota Twins

95 54 41
W
L
W
L
W
5

Boston Red Sox

94 52 42
W
L
W
L
W
6

Kansas City Royals

96 52 44
L
W
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
8

Houston Astros

95 50 45
L
W
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

95 47 48
L
W
W
L
W
10

Detroit Tigers

96 46 50
W
L
W
W
L
11

Texas Rangers

95 45 50
W
L
L
W
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

95 43 52
L
L
W
W
L
13

Los Angeles Angels

95 40 55
W
W
L
W
L
14

Oakland Athletics

97 36 61
L
W
L
W
L
15

Chicago White Sox

97 27 70
L
L
L
W
L
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_yes