Seattle Mariners vs Los Angeles Angels Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Mariners vs Angels Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Seattle Mariners v Los Angeles Angels h2h prediction stats.

Seattle Mariners

USA

Recent Form

L
L
L
W
W
W
L
L
W
W

Los Angeles Angels

USA

Recent Form

W
W
W
L
W
L
L
L
W
L

Seattle Mariners Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Angels vs Mariners in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 3 - 2

stats Los Angeles Angels (H) Seattle Mariners (A)
Batting
Runs 3 2
Doubles 2 0
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 1
Strike outs 11 15
Base on balls 2 3
Hits 3 4
AVG .111 .125
OBP 0.172 0.243
SLG 0.296 0.219
OPS 0.468 0.462
RBI 3 1
At bats 27 32
Left on base 4 9
Pitching
Runs 2 3
Home runs 1 1
Strike outs 15 11
Base on balls 3 2
Hits 4 3
ERA 2 3.375
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 2 3
Batters faced 37 29
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 4 7
Put outs 27 24

Los Angeles Angels Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Angels vs Mariners in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 3 - 2

stats Los Angeles Angels (H) Seattle Mariners (A)
Batting
Runs 3 2
Doubles 2 0
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 1
Strike outs 11 15
Base on balls 2 3
Hits 3 4
AVG .111 .125
OBP 0.172 0.243
SLG 0.296 0.219
OPS 0.468 0.462
RBI 3 1
At bats 27 32
Left on base 4 9
Pitching
Runs 2 3
Home runs 1 1
Strike outs 15 11
Base on balls 3 2
Hits 4 3
ERA 2 3.375
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 2 3
Batters faced 37 29
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 4 7
Put outs 27 24

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Seattle Mariners

Seattle Mariners

L
L
L
W
W
W
L
L
W
W

Tuesday

23 Jul '24

01:40

--

--

Los Angeles Angels

Los Angeles Angels

W
W
W
L
W
L
L
L
W
L

Seattle Mariners vs Los Angeles Angels Head to head Prediction For This Match

Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Angels
98.59%
1.41%
quote

On the Tue, 23 Jul '24, Seattle Mariners will come up against Los Angeles Angels in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 98.59% chance of a win for Seattle Mariners and 1.41% chance for Los Angeles Angels. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents.

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Seattle Mariners Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 23:55
Home

Seattle Mariners

Away

Houston Astros

21 Jul '24 00:10
Home

Seattle Mariners

Away

Houston Astros

21 Jul '24 19:10
Home

Seattle Mariners

Away

Houston Astros

Los Angeles Angels Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
20 Jul '24 02:25
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Los Angeles Angels

20 Jul '24 20:37
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Los Angeles Angels

21 Jul '24 19:52
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Los Angeles Angels

Seattle Mariners and Los Angeles Angels Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

95 58 37
L
W
L
L
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

96 58 38
W
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

98 58 40
L
W
W
L
W
4

Minnesota Twins

96 54 42
L
W
L
W
L
5

Boston Red Sox

95 53 42
W
W
L
W
L
6

Kansas City Royals

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

98 52 46
L
L
L
W
W
8

Houston Astros

96 50 46
L
L
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

96 48 48
W
L
W
W
L
10

Detroit Tigers

97 47 50
W
W
L
W
W
11

Texas Rangers

96 46 50
W
W
L
L
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

96 44 52
W
L
L
W
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

96 41 55
W
W
W
L
W
14

Oakland Athletics

98 37 61
W
L
W
L
W
15

Chicago White Sox

98 27 71
L
L
L
L
W
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_no