Philadelphia Phillies vs Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Diamondbacks vs Phillies Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Philadelphia Phillies v Arizona Diamondbacks h2h prediction stats.

Philadelphia Phillies

USA

Recent Form

L
W
L
W
W
W
L
L
W
L

Arizona Diamondbacks

USA

Recent Form

L
W
W
W
W
L
L
W
W
L

Head To Head

Philadelphia Phillies

Philadelphia Phillies

Last 16 Matches

2

Wins

14

Wins

Arizona Diamondbacks

Arizona Diamondbacks

Philadelphia Phillies Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Phillies vs Athletics in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 3 - 18

stats Philadelphia Phillies (H) Oakland Athletics (A)
Batting
Runs 3 18
Doubles 2 2
Triples 0 1
Home runs 1 8
Strike outs 7 5
Base on balls 1 5
Hits 4 15
AVG .133 .375
OBP 0.182 0.435
SLG 0.3 1.075
OPS 0.482 1.51
RBI 2 18
At bats 30 40
Left on base 4 4
Pitching
Runs 18 3
Home runs 8 1
Strike outs 5 7
Base on balls 5 1
Hits 15 4
ERA 18 2
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 18 2
Batters faced 46 33
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 6 11
Put outs 27 27

Arizona Diamondbacks Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Diamondbacks vs Blue Jays in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 7 - 8

stats Arizona Diamondbacks (H) Toronto Blue Jays (A)
Batting
Runs 7 8
Doubles 0 3
Triples 0 1
Home runs 1 2
Strike outs 9 7
Base on balls 4 1
Hits 9 14
AVG .265 .350
OBP 0.359 0.366
SLG 0.353 0.625
OPS 0.712 0.991
RBI 7 7
At bats 34 40
Left on base 13 8
Pitching
Runs 8 7
Home runs 2 1
Strike outs 7 9
Base on balls 1 4
Hits 14 9
ERA 7 7
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 7 7
Batters faced 41 41
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 12 7
Put outs 27 27

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Philadelphia Phillies

Philadelphia Phillies

L
W
L
W
W
W
L
L
W
L

Friday

09 Aug '24

00:40

--

--

Arizona Diamondbacks

Arizona Diamondbacks

L
W
W
W
W
L
L
W
W
L

Philadelphia Phillies vs Arizona Diamondbacks Head to head Prediction For This Match

Arizona Diamondbacks Philadelphia Phillies
4.63%
95.37%
quote

On the Fri, 9 Aug '24, Arizona Diamondbacks will come up against Philadelphia Phillies in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 4.63% chance of a win for Arizona Diamondbacks and 95.37% chance for Philadelphia Phillies. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 16 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Arizona Diamondbacks has won 2 times, and Philadelphia Phillies have won 14,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Philadelphia Phillies Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 20:25
Home

Pittsburgh Pirates

Away

Philadelphia Phillies

20 Jul '24 20:40
Home

Pittsburgh Pirates

Away

Philadelphia Phillies

21 Jul '24 16:20
Home

Pittsburgh Pirates

Away

Philadelphia Phillies

Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 19:50
Home

Chicago Cubs

Away

Arizona Diamondbacks

20 Jul '24 23:45
Home

Chicago Cubs

Away

Arizona Diamondbacks

21 Jul '24 17:20
Home

Chicago Cubs

Away

Arizona Diamondbacks

Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

95 58 37
L
W
L
L
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

96 58 38
W
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

98 58 40
L
W
W
L
W
4

Minnesota Twins

96 54 42
L
W
L
W
L
5

Boston Red Sox

95 53 42
W
W
L
W
L
6

Kansas City Royals

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

98 52 46
L
L
L
W
W
8

Houston Astros

96 50 46
L
L
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

96 48 48
W
L
W
W
L
10

Detroit Tigers

97 47 50
W
W
L
W
W
11

Texas Rangers

96 46 50
W
W
L
L
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

96 44 52
W
L
L
W
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

96 41 55
W
W
W
L
W
14

Oakland Athletics

98 37 61
W
L
W
L
W
15

Chicago White Sox

98 27 71
L
L
L
L
W
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_yes