Oakland Athletics vs Minnesota Twins Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Athletics vs Twins Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Oakland Athletics v Minnesota Twins h2h prediction stats.

Oakland Athletics

USA

Recent Form

W
L
W
W
L
L
L
L
L
L

Minnesota Twins

USA

Recent Form

L
L
L
W
W
W
W
W
W
L

Head To Head

Oakland Athletics

Oakland Athletics

Last 8 Matches

4

Wins

4

Wins

Minnesota Twins

Minnesota Twins

Oakland Athletics Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Athletics vs Twins in the MLB on Fri, 21 Jun '24

ALL

Final Score : 7 - 6

stats Oakland Athletics (H) Minnesota Twins (A)
Batting
Runs 6 5
Doubles 2 2
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 2
Strike outs 8 3
Base on balls 3 3
Hits 9 10
AVG .273 .278
OBP 0.351 0.333
SLG 0.424 0.5
OPS 0.775 0.833
RBI 6 5
At bats 33 36
Left on base 11 11
Pitching
Runs 5 6
Home runs 2 1
Strike outs 3 8
Base on balls 3 3
Hits 10 9
ERA 5 6.75
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 5 6
Batters faced 39 37
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 10 8
Put outs 27 24

Minnesota Twins Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Athletics vs Twins in the MLB on Sat, 22 Jun '24

ALL

Final Score : 6 - 6

stats Oakland Athletics (H) Minnesota Twins (A)
Batting
Runs 6 5
Doubles 2 2
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 2
Strike outs 8 3
Base on balls 3 3
Hits 9 10
AVG .273 .278
OBP 0.351 0.333
SLG 0.424 0.5
OPS 0.775 0.833
RBI 6 5
At bats 33 36
Left on base 11 11
Pitching
Runs 5 6
Home runs 2 1
Strike outs 3 8
Base on balls 3 3
Hits 10 9
ERA 5 6.75
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 5 6
Batters faced 39 37
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 10 8
Put outs 27 24

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Oakland Athletics

Oakland Athletics

W
L
W
W
L
L
L
L
L
L

Today

22 Jun '24

19:22

3

4

Minnesota Twins

Minnesota Twins

L
L
L
W
W
W
W
W
W
L

Oakland Athletics vs Minnesota Twins Head to head Prediction For This Match

Oakland Athletics Minnesota Twins
11.84%
88.16%
quote

On the Sat, 22 Jun '24, Oakland Athletics will come up against Minnesota Twins in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 11.84% chance of a win for Oakland Athletics and 88.16% chance for Minnesota Twins. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 8 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Oakland Athletics has won 4 times, and Minnesota Twins have won 4,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Oakland Athletics Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
22 Jun '24 19:22
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Minnesota Twins

23 Jun '24 19:07
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Minnesota Twins

25 Jun '24 03:38
Home

Los Angeles Angels

Away

Oakland Athletics

Minnesota Twins Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
22 Jun '24 21:52
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Minnesota Twins

23 Jun '24 22:07
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Minnesota Twins

26 Jun '24 03:40
Home

Arizona Diamondbacks

Away

Minnesota Twins

Oakland Athletics and Minnesota Twins Recently Played

Search H2H’s for All Baseball Teams

search-icon

vs

search-icon

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

New York Yankees

78 51 27
L
L
L
W
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

75 49 26
L
W
W
L
W
3

Cleveland Guardians

73 47 26
W
W
W
L
L
4

Seattle Mariners

78 44 34
L
L
L
W
W
5

Kansas City Royals

77 42 35
L
W
L
L
L
6

Minnesota Twins

76 41 35
L
L
L
W
W
7

Boston Red Sox

76 40 36
L
W
W
W
W
8

Tampa Bay Rays

76 37 39
W
W
W
L
W
9

Houston Astros

76 36 40
W
W
W
L
W
10

Detroit Tigers

75 35 40
W
L
L
L
L
11

Texas Rangers

75 35 40
W
W
L
L
L
12

Toronto Blue Jays

75 35 40
L
L
L
L
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

75 30 45
W
L
L
W
L
14

Oakland Athletics

78 29 49
W
L
W
W
L
15

Chicago White Sox

77 20 57
L
L
L
W
L
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_yes