Oakland Athletics vs Los Angeles Angels Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Athletics vs Angels Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Oakland Athletics v Los Angeles Angels h2h prediction stats.

Oakland Athletics

USA

Recent Form

L
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
W
W

Los Angeles Angels

USA

Recent Form

W
W
L
W
L
L
L
W
L
L

Head To Head

Oakland Athletics

Oakland Athletics

Last 24 Matches

6

Wins

18

Wins

Los Angeles Angels

Los Angeles Angels

Oakland Athletics Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Phillies vs Athletics in the MLB on Sat, 13 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 11 - 5

stats Philadelphia Phillies (H) Oakland Athletics (A)
Batting
Runs 11 5
Doubles 3 4
Triples 0 0
Home runs 4 2
Strike outs 12 12
Base on balls 8 3
Hits 9 10
AVG .273 .270
OBP 0.442 0.325
SLG 0.727 0.541
OPS 1.169 0.866
RBI 11 5
At bats 33 37
Left on base 17 15
Pitching
Runs 5 11
Home runs 2 4
Strike outs 12 12
Base on balls 3 8
Hits 10 9
ERA 5 12.375
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 5 11
Batters faced 40 43
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 10 6
Put outs 27 24

Los Angeles Angels Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Angels vs Mariners in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 2 - 1

stats Los Angeles Angels (H) Seattle Mariners (A)
Batting
Runs 2 1
Doubles 2 1
Triples 0 0
Home runs 0 0
Strike outs 8 10
Base on balls 2 4
Hits 5 6
AVG .179 .200
OBP 0.233 0.333
SLG 0.25 0.233
OPS 0.483 0.566
RBI 1 1
At bats 28 30
Left on base 10 18
Pitching
Runs 1 2
Home runs 0 0
Strike outs 10 8
Base on balls 4 2
Hits 6 5
ERA 1 1.125
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 1 1
Batters faced 36 30
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 9 14
Put outs 27 24

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Oakland Athletics

Oakland Athletics

L
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
W
W

Saturday

20 Jul '24

00:25

--

--

Los Angeles Angels

Los Angeles Angels

W
W
L
W
L
L
L
W
L
L

Oakland Athletics vs Los Angeles Angels Head to head Prediction For This Match

Oakland Athletics Los Angeles Angels
66.67%
33.33%
quote

On the Sat, 20 Jul '24, Oakland Athletics will come up against Los Angeles Angels in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 66.67% chance of a win for Oakland Athletics and 33.33% chance for Los Angeles Angels. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 24 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Oakland Athletics has won 6 times, and Los Angeles Angels have won 18,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Oakland Athletics Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 15:35
Home

Philadelphia Phillies

Away

Oakland Athletics

20 Jul '24 00:25
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Los Angeles Angels

20 Jul '24 22:07
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Los Angeles Angels

Los Angeles Angels Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 19:07
Home

Los Angeles Angels

Away

Seattle Mariners

20 Jul '24 00:40
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Los Angeles Angels

20 Jul '24 18:07
Home

Oakland Athletics

Away

Los Angeles Angels

Oakland Athletics and Los Angeles Angels Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

94 58 36
W
L
L
L
W
2

Baltimore Orioles

95 57 38
L
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

97 58 39
W
W
L
W
L
4

Minnesota Twins

95 54 41
W
L
W
L
W
5

Boston Red Sox

94 52 42
W
L
W
L
W
6

Kansas City Royals

96 52 44
L
W
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
8

Houston Astros

95 50 45
L
W
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

95 47 48
L
W
W
L
W
10

Detroit Tigers

96 46 50
W
L
W
W
L
11

Texas Rangers

95 45 50
W
L
L
W
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

95 43 52
L
L
W
W
L
13

Los Angeles Angels

95 40 55
W
W
L
W
L
14

Oakland Athletics

97 36 61
L
W
L
W
L
15

Chicago White Sox

97 27 70
L
L
L
W
L
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_yes