New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Yankees vs Rays Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. New York Yankees v Tampa Bay Rays h2h prediction stats.

New York Yankees

USA

Recent Form

L
W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L

Tampa Bay Rays

USA

Recent Form

W
L
W
W
L
W
L
L
L
W

Head To Head

New York Yankees

New York Yankees

Last 14 Matches

12

Wins

2

Wins

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays

New York Yankees Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Orioles vs Yankees in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 6 - 5

stats Baltimore Orioles (H) New York Yankees (A)
Batting
Runs 6 5
Doubles 1 1
Triples 1 0
Home runs 2 2
Strike outs 14 8
Base on balls 5 6
Hits 8 7
AVG .229 .219
OBP 0.325 0.359
SLG 0.486 0.438
OPS 0.811 0.797
RBI 5 5
At bats 35 32
Left on base 16 13
Pitching
Runs 5 6
Home runs 2 2
Strike outs 8 14
Base on balls 6 5
Hits 7 8
ERA 5 3.115
Innings pitched 9 8.2
Earned runs 5 3
Batters faced 40 40
Outs 27 26
Fielding
Assists 10 7
Put outs 27 26

Tampa Bay Rays Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Rays vs Guardians in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 3 - 1

stats Tampa Bay Rays (H) Cleveland Guardians (A)
Batting
Runs 2 0
Doubles 0 0
Triples 0 0
Home runs 2 0
Strike outs 9 6
Base on balls 2 0
Hits 5 4
AVG .172 .129
OBP 0.25 0.156
SLG 0.379 0.129
OPS 0.629 0.285
RBI 2 0
At bats 29 31
Left on base 12 14
Pitching
Runs 0 2
Home runs 0 2
Strike outs 6 9
Base on balls 0 2
Hits 4 5
ERA 0 2.25
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 0 2
Batters faced 32 32
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 9 5
Put outs 27 24

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

New York Yankees

New York Yankees

L
W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L

Today

19 Jul '24

22:35

2.44

4.2

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays

W
L
W
W
L
W
L
L
L
W

New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays Head to head Prediction For This Match

New York Yankees Tampa Bay Rays
92.88%
7.12%
quote

On the Fri, 19 Jul '24, New York Yankees will come up against Tampa Bay Rays in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 92.88% chance of a win for New York Yankees and 7.12% chance for Tampa Bay Rays. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 14 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, New York Yankees has won 12 times, and Tampa Bay Rays have won 2,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

New York Yankees Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 22:35
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

20 Jul '24 14:50
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

21 Jul '24 16:20
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 23:35
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

20 Jul '24 17:35
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

21 Jul '24 17:50
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

New York Yankees and Tampa Bay Rays Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

95 58 37
L
W
L
L
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

96 58 38
W
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

98 58 40
L
W
W
L
W
4

Minnesota Twins

96 54 42
L
W
L
W
L
5

Boston Red Sox

95 53 42
W
W
L
W
L
6

Kansas City Royals

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

98 52 46
L
L
L
W
W
8

Houston Astros

96 50 46
L
L
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

96 48 48
W
L
W
W
L
10

Detroit Tigers

97 47 50
W
W
L
W
W
11

Texas Rangers

96 46 50
W
W
L
L
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

96 44 52
W
L
L
W
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

96 41 55
W
W
W
L
W
14

Oakland Athletics

98 37 61
W
L
W
L
W
15

Chicago White Sox

98 27 71
L
L
L
L
W
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_no