New York Yankees vs New York Mets Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Yankees vs Mets Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. New York Yankees v New York Mets h2h prediction stats.

New York Yankees

USA

Recent Form

W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
L

New York Mets

USA

Recent Form

W
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
L
L

New York Yankees Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Orioles vs Yankees in the MLB on Sat, 13 Jul '24

Stats Not Available For This Match

New York Mets Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Mets vs Rockies in the MLB on Sat, 13 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 8 - 4

stats New York Mets (H) Colorado Rockies (A)
Batting
Runs 7 3
Doubles 2 3
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 2
Strike outs 12 13
Base on balls 6 2
Hits 6 8
AVG .188 .250
OBP 0.333 0.314
SLG 0.344 0.531
OPS 0.677 0.845
RBI 6 3
At bats 32 32
Left on base 19 11
Pitching
Runs 3 7
Home runs 2 1
Strike outs 13 12
Base on balls 2 6
Hits 8 6
ERA 3 6.75
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 3 6
Batters faced 35 39
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 7 7
Put outs 27 24

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

New York Yankees

New York Yankees

W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
L

Tuesday

23 Jul '24

21:20

--

--

New York Mets

New York Mets

W
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
L
L

New York Yankees vs New York Mets Head to head Prediction For This Match

New York Yankees New York Mets
97.98%
2.02%
quote

On the Tue, 23 Jul '24, New York Yankees will come up against New York Mets in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 97.98% chance of a win for New York Yankees and 2.02% chance for New York Mets. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents.

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

New York Mets Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 15:10
Home

New York Mets

Away

Colorado Rockies

19 Jul '24 22:10
Home

Miami Marlins

Away

New York Mets

20 Jul '24 20:40
Home

Miami Marlins

Away

New York Mets

New York Yankees and New York Mets Recently Played

Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_no