New York Mets vs New York Yankees Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Yankees vs Mets Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. New York Mets v New York Yankees h2h prediction stats.

New York Mets

USA

Recent Form

W
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
L
L

New York Yankees

USA

Recent Form

W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
L

Head To Head

New York Mets

New York Mets

Last 16 Matches

8

Wins

8

Wins

New York Yankees

New York Yankees

New York Mets Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Mets vs Rockies in the MLB on Sat, 13 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 7 - 4

stats New York Mets (H) Colorado Rockies (A)
Batting
Runs 7 3
Doubles 2 3
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 2
Strike outs 12 13
Base on balls 6 2
Hits 6 8
AVG .188 .250
OBP 0.333 0.314
SLG 0.344 0.531
OPS 0.677 0.845
RBI 6 3
At bats 32 32
Left on base 19 11
Pitching
Runs 3 7
Home runs 2 1
Strike outs 13 12
Base on balls 2 6
Hits 8 6
ERA 3 6.75
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 3 6
Batters faced 35 39
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 7 7
Put outs 27 24

New York Yankees Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Orioles vs Yankees in the MLB on Sat, 13 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 2 - 6

stats Baltimore Orioles (H) New York Yankees (A)
Batting
Runs 1 6
Doubles 0 3
Triples 1 0
Home runs 0 3
Strike outs 7 12
Base on balls 1 3
Hits 8 10
AVG .242 .270
OBP 0.265 0.325
SLG 0.303 0.595
OPS 0.568 0.92
RBI 1 6
At bats 33 37
Left on base 16 12
Pitching
Runs 6 1
Home runs 3 0
Strike outs 12 7
Base on balls 3 1
Hits 10 8
ERA 6 1
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 6 1
Batters faced 40 34
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 7 9
Put outs 27 27

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

New York Mets

New York Mets

W
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
L
L

Tuesday

23 Jul '24

22:50

--

--

New York Yankees

New York Yankees

W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
L

New York Mets vs New York Yankees Head to head Prediction For This Match

New York Yankees New York Mets
96.37%
3.63%
quote

On the Tue, 23 Jul '24, New York Yankees will come up against New York Mets in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 96.37% chance of a win for New York Yankees and 3.63% chance for New York Mets. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 16 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, New York Yankees has won 8 times, and New York Mets have won 8,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

New York Mets Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 15:55
Home

New York Mets

Away

Colorado Rockies

20 Jul '24 01:40
Home

Miami Marlins

Away

New York Mets

20 Jul '24 18:55
Home

Miami Marlins

Away

New York Mets

New York Yankees Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 15:35
Home

Baltimore Orioles

Away

New York Yankees

19 Jul '24 20:35
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

20 Jul '24 16:50
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

New York Mets and New York Yankees Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

94 58 36
W
L
L
L
W
2

Baltimore Orioles

95 57 38
L
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

97 58 39
W
W
L
W
L
4

Minnesota Twins

95 54 41
W
L
W
L
W
5

Boston Red Sox

94 52 42
W
L
W
L
W
6

Kansas City Royals

96 52 44
L
W
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
8

Houston Astros

95 50 45
L
W
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

95 47 48
L
W
W
L
W
10

Detroit Tigers

96 46 50
W
L
W
W
L
11

Texas Rangers

95 45 50
W
L
L
W
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

95 43 52
L
L
W
W
L
13

Los Angeles Angels

95 40 55
W
W
L
W
L
14

Oakland Athletics

97 36 61
L
W
L
W
L
15

Chicago White Sox

97 27 70
L
L
L
W
L
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_yes