Minnesota Twins vs Milwaukee Brewers Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Twins vs Brewers Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Minnesota Twins v Milwaukee Brewers h2h prediction stats.

Minnesota Twins

USA

Recent Form

L
W
L
W
L
W
W
W
L
W

Milwaukee Brewers

USA

Recent Form

W
L
L
L
W
L
W
L
L
L

Head To Head

Minnesota Twins

Minnesota Twins

Last 22 Matches

16

Wins

6

Wins

Milwaukee Brewers

Milwaukee Brewers

Minnesota Twins Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Giants vs Twins in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 4 - 3

stats San Francisco Giants (H) Minnesota Twins (A)
Batting
Runs 3 2
Doubles 3 2
Triples 1 0
Home runs 0 0
Strike outs 11 9
Base on balls 2 1
Hits 8 3
AVG .250 .103
OBP 0.294 0.133
SLG 0.406 0.172
OPS 0.7 0.305
RBI 2 2
At bats 32 29
Left on base 11 5
Pitching
Runs 2 3
Home runs 0 0
Strike outs 9 11
Base on balls 1 2
Hits 3 8
ERA 2 1.125
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 2 1
Batters faced 30 34
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 11 4
Put outs 27 24

Milwaukee Brewers Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Brewers vs Nationals in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

Stats Not Available For This Match

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Minnesota Twins

Minnesota Twins

L
W
L
W
L
W
W
W
L
W

Tomorrow

20 Jul '24

21:55

--

--

Milwaukee Brewers

Milwaukee Brewers

W
L
L
L
W
L
W
L
L
L

Minnesota Twins vs Milwaukee Brewers Head to head Prediction For This Match

Minnesota Twins Milwaukee Brewers
76.32%
23.68%
quote

On the Sat, 20 Jul '24, Minnesota Twins will come up against Milwaukee Brewers in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 76.32% chance of a win for Minnesota Twins and 23.68% chance for Milwaukee Brewers. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 22 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Minnesota Twins has won 16 times, and Milwaukee Brewers have won 6,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Minnesota Twins Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
20 Jul '24 22:25
Home

Minnesota Twins

Away

Milwaukee Brewers

21 Jul '24 14:50
Home

Minnesota Twins

Away

Milwaukee Brewers

23 Jul '24 00:25
Home

Minnesota Twins

Away

Philadelphia Phillies

Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
20 Jul '24 21:55
Home

Minnesota Twins

Away

Milwaukee Brewers

21 Jul '24 15:05
Home

Minnesota Twins

Away

Milwaukee Brewers

23 Jul '24 02:05
Home

Chicago Cubs

Away

Milwaukee Brewers

Minnesota Twins and Milwaukee Brewers Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

95 58 37
L
W
L
L
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

96 58 38
W
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

98 58 40
L
W
W
L
W
4

Minnesota Twins

96 54 42
L
W
L
W
L
5

Boston Red Sox

95 53 42
W
W
L
W
L
6

Kansas City Royals

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

98 52 46
L
L
L
W
W
8

Houston Astros

96 50 46
L
L
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

96 48 48
W
L
W
W
L
10

Detroit Tigers

97 47 50
W
W
L
W
W
11

Texas Rangers

96 46 50
W
W
L
L
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

96 44 52
W
L
L
W
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

96 41 55
W
W
W
L
W
14

Oakland Athletics

98 37 61
W
L
W
L
W
15

Chicago White Sox

98 27 71
L
L
L
L
W
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_no