Miami Marlins vs Baltimore Orioles Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Marlins vs Orioles Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Miami Marlins v Baltimore Orioles h2h prediction stats.

Miami Marlins

USA

Recent Form

W
L
L
L
L
L
W
W
L
L

Baltimore Orioles

USA

Recent Form

W
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L

Head To Head

Miami Marlins

Miami Marlins

Last 26 Matches

12

Wins

14

Wins

Baltimore Orioles

Baltimore Orioles

Miami Marlins Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Reds vs Marlins in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 2 - 4

stats Cincinnati Reds (H) Miami Marlins (A)
Batting
Runs 2 3
Doubles 1 2
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 0
Strike outs 8 8
Base on balls 5 4
Hits 4 9
AVG .133 .273
OBP 0.278 0.351
SLG 0.267 0.333
OPS 0.545 0.684
RBI 2 3
At bats 30 33
Left on base 14 12
Pitching
Runs 3 2
Home runs 0 1
Strike outs 8 8
Base on balls 4 5
Hits 9 4
ERA 3 2
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 3 2
Batters faced 38 36
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 6 7
Put outs 27 27

Baltimore Orioles Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Orioles vs Yankees in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 6 - 5

stats Baltimore Orioles (H) New York Yankees (A)
Batting
Runs 6 5
Doubles 1 1
Triples 1 0
Home runs 2 2
Strike outs 14 8
Base on balls 5 6
Hits 8 7
AVG .229 .219
OBP 0.325 0.359
SLG 0.486 0.438
OPS 0.811 0.797
RBI 5 5
At bats 35 32
Left on base 16 13
Pitching
Runs 5 6
Home runs 2 2
Strike outs 8 14
Base on balls 6 5
Hits 7 8
ERA 5 3.115
Innings pitched 9 8.2
Earned runs 5 3
Batters faced 40 40
Outs 27 26
Fielding
Assists 10 7
Put outs 27 26

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Miami Marlins

Miami Marlins

W
L
L
L
L
L
W
W
L
L

Tuesday

23 Jul '24

21:55

--

--

Baltimore Orioles

Baltimore Orioles

W
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L

Miami Marlins vs Baltimore Orioles Head to head Prediction For This Match

Miami Marlins Baltimore Orioles
2.1%
97.9%
quote

On the Tue, 23 Jul '24, Miami Marlins will come up against Baltimore Orioles in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 2.1% chance of a win for Miami Marlins and 97.9% chance for Baltimore Orioles. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 26 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Miami Marlins has won 12 times, and Baltimore Orioles have won 14,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Miami Marlins Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
20 Jul '24 00:55
Home

Miami Marlins

Away

New York Mets

20 Jul '24 19:55
Home

Miami Marlins

Away

New York Mets

21 Jul '24 15:55
Home

Miami Marlins

Away

New York Mets

Baltimore Orioles Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 22:20
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

20 Jul '24 21:50
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

21 Jul '24 17:35
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Baltimore Orioles

Miami Marlins and Baltimore Orioles Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

95 58 37
L
W
L
L
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

96 58 38
W
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

98 58 40
L
W
W
L
W
4

Minnesota Twins

96 54 42
L
W
L
W
L
5

Boston Red Sox

95 53 42
W
W
L
W
L
6

Kansas City Royals

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

98 52 46
L
L
L
W
W
8

Houston Astros

96 50 46
L
L
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

96 48 48
W
L
W
W
L
10

Detroit Tigers

97 47 50
W
W
L
W
W
11

Texas Rangers

96 46 50
W
W
L
L
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

96 44 52
W
L
L
W
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

96 41 55
W
W
W
L
W
14

Oakland Athletics

98 37 61
W
L
W
L
W
15

Chicago White Sox

98 27 71
L
L
L
L
W
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_yes