Detroit Tigers vs Texas Rangers Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Rangers vs Tigers Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Detroit Tigers v Texas Rangers h2h prediction stats.

Detroit Tigers

USA

Recent Form

W
W
L
L
L
L
L
W
W
L

Texas Rangers

USA

Recent Form

L
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L

Head To Head

Detroit Tigers

Detroit Tigers

Last 6 Matches

2

Wins

4

Wins

Texas Rangers

Texas Rangers

Detroit Tigers Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Tigers vs Blue Jays in the MLB on Sat, 25 May '24

ALL

Final Score : 2 - 2

stats Detroit Tigers (H) Toronto Blue Jays (A)
Batting
Runs 2 1
Doubles 2 2
Triples 0 1
Home runs 1 0
Strike outs 7 5
Base on balls 0 3
Hits 8 6
AVG .276 .182
OBP 0.276 0.25
SLG 0.448 0.303
OPS 0.724 0.553
RBI 2 1
At bats 29 33
Left on base 7 18
Pitching
Runs 1 2
Home runs 0 1
Strike outs 5 7
Base on balls 3 0
Hits 6 8
ERA 0 2.25
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 0 2
Batters faced 36 29
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 14 10
Put outs 27 24

Texas Rangers Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Twins vs Rangers in the MLB on Sat, 25 May '24

ALL

Final Score : 6 - 4

stats Minnesota Twins (H) Texas Rangers (A)
Batting
Runs 5 3
Doubles 1 2
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 1
Strike outs 7 7
Base on balls 7 2
Hits 7 5
AVG .241 .156
OBP 0.378 0.206
SLG 0.379 0.313
OPS 0.757 0.519
RBI 5 3
At bats 29 32
Left on base 16 8
Pitching
Runs 3 5
Home runs 1 1
Strike outs 7 7
Base on balls 2 7
Hits 5 7
ERA 3 5.625
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 3 5
Batters faced 34 37
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 7 6
Put outs 27 24

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Detroit Tigers

Detroit Tigers

W
W
L
L
L
L
L
W
W
L

Monday

03 Jun '24

23:35

--

--

Texas Rangers

Texas Rangers

L
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L

Detroit Tigers vs Texas Rangers Head to head Prediction For This Match

Texas Rangers Detroit Tigers
98.29%
1.71%
quote

On the Mon, 3 Jun '24, Texas Rangers will come up against Detroit Tigers in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 98.29% chance of a win for Texas Rangers and 1.71% chance for Detroit Tigers. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 6 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Texas Rangers has won 2 times, and Detroit Tigers have won 4,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Detroit Tigers Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
26 May '24 16:20
Home

Detroit Tigers

Away

Toronto Blue Jays

11
12
H2H
28 May '24 21:10
Home

Detroit Tigers

Away

Pittsburgh Pirates

29 May '24 15:40
Home

Detroit Tigers

Away

Pittsburgh Pirates

Texas Rangers Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
26 May '24 20:40
Home

Minnesota Twins

Away

Texas Rangers

29 May '24 00:50
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Arizona Diamondbacks

29 May '24 16:05
Home

Texas Rangers

Away

Arizona Diamondbacks

Detroit Tigers and Texas Rangers Recently Played

Search H2H’s for All Baseball Teams

search-icon

vs

search-icon

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

New York Yankees

54 37 17
W
W
W
L
L
2

Cleveland Guardians

52 35 17
W
W
W
W
W
3

Kansas City Royals

53 34 19
W
W
W
W
W
4

Baltimore Orioles

50 32 18
W
W
L
L
L
5

Minnesota Twins

51 28 23
W
W
W
L
L
6

Seattle Mariners

53 27 26
L
L
L
W
W
7

Boston Red Sox

52 26 26
L
W
W
W
W
8

Detroit Tigers

52 25 27
W
L
L
L
L
9

Tampa Bay Rays

53 25 28
L
L
L
L
L
10

Texas Rangers

53 24 29
L
L
L
L
L
11

Toronto Blue Jays

51 23 28
L
W
W
L
W
12

Houston Astros

52 23 29
W
L
W
L
W
13

Oakland Athletics

54 22 32
L
W
L
W
L
14

Los Angeles Angels

52 20 32
L
W
L
W
W
15

Chicago White Sox

53 15 38
L
L
L
W
L
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_yes