Colorado Rockies vs San Francisco Giants Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Rockies vs Giants Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Colorado Rockies v San Francisco Giants h2h prediction stats.

Colorado Rockies

USA

Recent Form

W
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
W
W

San Francisco Giants

USA

Recent Form

W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
W
W

Head To Head

Colorado Rockies

Colorado Rockies

Last 18 Matches

8

Wins

10

Wins

San Francisco Giants

San Francisco Giants

Colorado Rockies vs San Francisco Giants Recent Match stats

Stats Not Available For This Match

Colorado Rockies Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Mets vs Rockies in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 6 - 9

stats New York Mets (H) Colorado Rockies (A)
Batting
Runs 5 8
Doubles 1 1
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 6
Strike outs 13 13
Base on balls 7 2
Hits 11 10
AVG .297 .270
OBP 0.409 0.308
SLG 0.405 0.784
OPS 0.814 1.092
RBI 5 8
At bats 37 37
Left on base 27 8
Pitching
Runs 8 5
Home runs 6 1
Strike outs 13 13
Base on balls 2 7
Hits 10 11
ERA 8 5
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 8 5
Batters faced 39 44
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 11 6
Put outs 27 27

San Francisco Giants Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Giants vs Twins in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 4 - 2

stats San Francisco Giants (H) Minnesota Twins (A)
Batting
Runs 3 2
Doubles 3 2
Triples 1 0
Home runs 0 0
Strike outs 11 9
Base on balls 2 1
Hits 8 3
AVG .250 .103
OBP 0.294 0.133
SLG 0.406 0.172
OPS 0.7 0.305
RBI 2 2
At bats 32 29
Left on base 11 5
Pitching
Runs 2 3
Home runs 0 0
Strike outs 9 11
Base on balls 1 2
Hits 3 8
ERA 2 1.125
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 2 1
Batters faced 30 34
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 11 4
Put outs 27 24

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Colorado Rockies

Colorado Rockies

W
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
W
W

Friday

19 Jul '24

23:10

--

--

San Francisco Giants

San Francisco Giants

W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
W
W

Colorado Rockies vs San Francisco Giants Head to head Prediction For This Match

Colorado Rockies San Francisco Giants
29.17%
70.83%
quote

On the Fri, 19 Jul '24, Colorado Rockies will come up against San Francisco Giants in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 29.17% chance of a win for Colorado Rockies and 70.83% chance for San Francisco Giants. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 18 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Colorado Rockies has won 8 times, and San Francisco Giants have won 10, the last match taking place on the Wed, 12 Jun '24, and the result being a win in favor of Minnesota Twins.

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Colorado Rockies vs San Francisco Giants Past Head To Head Matches

Tour MLB
12 Jun '24 17:55
Home

Minnesota Twins

Away

Colorado Rockies

18
9
11 Jun '24 23:10
Home

Minnesota Twins

Away

Colorado Rockies

4
5
11 Jun '24 00:10
Home

Minnesota Twins

Away

Colorado Rockies

5
0

Colorado Rockies Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 23:10
Home

Colorado Rockies

Away

San Francisco Giants

21 Jul '24 00:40
Home

Colorado Rockies

Away

San Francisco Giants

21 Jul '24 19:10
Home

Colorado Rockies

Away

San Francisco Giants

San Francisco Giants Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
20 Jul '24 00:10
Home

Colorado Rockies

Away

San Francisco Giants

21 Jul '24 00:10
Home

Colorado Rockies

Away

San Francisco Giants

21 Jul '24 20:25
Home

Colorado Rockies

Away

San Francisco Giants

Colorado Rockies and San Francisco Giants Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

95 58 37
L
W
L
L
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

96 58 38
W
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

98 58 40
L
W
W
L
W
4

Minnesota Twins

96 54 42
L
W
L
W
L
5

Boston Red Sox

95 53 42
W
W
L
W
L
6

Kansas City Royals

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

98 52 46
L
L
L
W
W
8

Houston Astros

96 50 46
L
L
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

96 48 48
W
L
W
W
L
10

Detroit Tigers

97 47 50
W
W
L
W
W
11

Texas Rangers

96 46 50
W
W
L
L
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

96 44 52
W
L
L
W
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

96 41 55
W
W
W
L
W
14

Oakland Athletics

98 37 61
W
L
W
L
W
15

Chicago White Sox

98 27 71
L
L
L
L
W
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_yes