Colorado Rockies vs Boston Red Sox Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Rockies vs Red Sox Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Colorado Rockies v Boston Red Sox h2h prediction stats.

Colorado Rockies

USA

Recent Form

W
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
W
W

Boston Red Sox

USA

Recent Form

W
W
L
W
L
W
W
L
W
W

Head To Head

Colorado Rockies

Colorado Rockies

Last 32 Matches

8

Wins

24

Wins

Boston Red Sox

Boston Red Sox

Colorado Rockies Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Mets vs Rockies in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 6 - 9

stats New York Mets (H) Colorado Rockies (A)
Batting
Runs 5 8
Doubles 1 1
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 6
Strike outs 13 13
Base on balls 7 2
Hits 11 10
AVG .297 .270
OBP 0.409 0.308
SLG 0.405 0.784
OPS 0.814 1.092
RBI 5 8
At bats 37 37
Left on base 27 8
Pitching
Runs 8 5
Home runs 6 1
Strike outs 13 13
Base on balls 2 7
Hits 10 11
ERA 8 5
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 8 5
Batters faced 39 44
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 11 6
Put outs 27 27

Boston Red Sox Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Red Sox vs Royals in the MLB on Sun, 14 Jul '24

Stats Not Available For This Match

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Colorado Rockies

Colorado Rockies

W
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
W
W

Monday

22 Jul '24

22:10

--

--

Boston Red Sox

Boston Red Sox

W
W
L
W
L
W
W
L
W
W

Colorado Rockies vs Boston Red Sox Head to head Prediction For This Match

Colorado Rockies Boston Red Sox
2.82%
97.18%
quote

On the Mon, 22 Jul '24, Colorado Rockies will come up against Boston Red Sox in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 2.82% chance of a win for Colorado Rockies and 97.18% chance for Boston Red Sox. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 32 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Colorado Rockies has won 8 times, and Boston Red Sox have won 24,

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Colorado Rockies Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
19 Jul '24 23:10
Home

Colorado Rockies

Away

San Francisco Giants

21 Jul '24 00:40
Home

Colorado Rockies

Away

San Francisco Giants

21 Jul '24 19:10
Home

Colorado Rockies

Away

San Francisco Giants

Boston Red Sox Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
20 Jul '24 04:40
Home

Los Angeles Dodgers

Away

Boston Red Sox

20 Jul '24 22:45
Home

Los Angeles Dodgers

Away

Boston Red Sox

21 Jul '24 21:25
Home

Los Angeles Dodgers

Away

Boston Red Sox

Colorado Rockies and Boston Red Sox Recently Played

American League Standings

team MP W L last 5 pts
1

Cleveland Guardians

95 58 37
L
W
L
L
L
2

Baltimore Orioles

96 58 38
W
L
L
L
L
3

New York Yankees

98 58 40
L
W
W
L
W
4

Minnesota Twins

96 54 42
L
W
L
W
L
5

Boston Red Sox

95 53 42
W
W
L
W
L
6

Kansas City Royals

97 52 45
L
L
W
W
W
7

Seattle Mariners

98 52 46
L
L
L
W
W
8

Houston Astros

96 50 46
L
L
W
W
W
9

Tampa Bay Rays

96 48 48
W
L
W
W
L
10

Detroit Tigers

97 47 50
W
W
L
W
W
11

Texas Rangers

96 46 50
W
W
L
L
W
12

Toronto Blue Jays

96 44 52
W
L
L
W
W
13

Los Angeles Angels

96 41 55
W
W
W
L
W
14

Oakland Athletics

98 37 61
W
L
W
L
W
15

Chicago White Sox

98 27 71
L
L
L
L
W
Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_no