Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees Baseball prediction for their upcoming match in MLB. Red Sox vs Yankees Baseball head to head with detailed match stats, score analysis and halfs history. Boston Red Sox v New York Yankees h2h prediction stats.

Boston Red Sox

USA

Recent Form

W
L
W
L
W
W
L
W
W
W

New York Yankees

USA

Recent Form

W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
L

Head To Head

Boston Red Sox

Boston Red Sox

Last 4 Matches

4

Wins

0

Wins

New York Yankees

New York Yankees

Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees Recent Match stats

ALL

Final Score : -

stats Boston Red Sox (H) New York Yankees (A)
Batting
Runs 0 3
Doubles 2 1
Triples 0 0
Home runs 0 3
Strike outs 6 13
Base on balls 1 1
Hits 4 6
AVG .138 .188
OBP 0.167 0.212
SLG 0.207 0.5
OPS 0.374 0.712
RBI 0 3
At bats 29 32
Left on base 8 7
Pitching
Runs 3 0
Home runs 3 0
Strike outs 13 6
Base on balls 1 1
Hits 6 4
ERA 3 0
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 3 0
Batters faced 33 30
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 7 10
Put outs 27 27

Boston Red Sox Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Red Sox vs Royals in the MLB on Sat, 13 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 5 - 0

stats Boston Red Sox (H) Kansas City Royals (A)
Batting
Runs 5 0
Doubles 3 1
Triples 0 0
Home runs 1 0
Strike outs 10 6
Base on balls 1 1
Hits 12 4
AVG .353 .129
OBP 0.371 0.182
SLG 0.529 0.161
OPS 0.9 0.343
RBI 5 0
At bats 34 31
Left on base 16 10
Pitching
Runs 0 5
Home runs 0 1
Strike outs 6 10
Base on balls 1 1
Hits 4 12
ERA 0 5.625
Innings pitched 9 8
Earned runs 0 5
Batters faced 33 35
Outs 27 24
Fielding
Assists 11 10
Put outs 27 24

New York Yankees Recent Match stats Vs All Opponents

Orioles vs Yankees in the MLB on Sat, 13 Jul '24

ALL

Final Score : 2 - 6

stats Baltimore Orioles (H) New York Yankees (A)
Batting
Runs 1 6
Doubles 0 3
Triples 1 0
Home runs 0 3
Strike outs 7 12
Base on balls 1 3
Hits 8 10
AVG .242 .270
OBP 0.265 0.325
SLG 0.303 0.595
OPS 0.568 0.92
RBI 1 6
At bats 33 37
Left on base 16 12
Pitching
Runs 6 1
Home runs 3 0
Strike outs 12 7
Base on balls 3 1
Hits 10 8
ERA 6 1
Innings pitched 9 9
Earned runs 6 1
Batters faced 40 34
Outs 27 27
Fielding
Assists 7 9
Put outs 27 27

Upcoming Match

MLB

MLB

Boston Red Sox

Boston Red Sox

W
L
W
L
W
W
L
W
W
W

Friday

26 Jul '24

22:25

--

--

New York Yankees

New York Yankees

W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
L

Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees Head to head Prediction For This Match

Boston Red Sox New York Yankees
33.33%
66.67%
quote

On the Fri, 26 Jul '24, Boston Red Sox will come up against New York Yankees in the MLB, and we predict the head to head outcome of this match is 33.33% chance of a win for Boston Red Sox and 66.67% chance for New York Yankees. Our head to head prediction is based on the statistics on this page, looking at historical results and recent form versus the team of this match and also other opponents. From the recent 4 matches in the head to head match up between these teams, Boston Red Sox has won 4 times, and New York Yankees have won 0, the last match taking place on the Thu, 25 Apr '24, and the result being a win in favor of Oakland Athletics.

quote

Our prediction model works!
Sign up now!

Up to 78% win accuracy

Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees Past Head To Head Matches

Tour MLB
25 Apr '24 20:35
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Oakland Athletics

2
4
24 Apr '24 23:05
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Oakland Athletics

7
4
24 Apr '24 00:20
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Oakland Athletics

4
4

Boston Red Sox Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 18:35
Home

Boston Red Sox

Away

Kansas City Royals

20 Jul '24 03:10
Home

Los Angeles Dodgers

Away

Boston Red Sox

20 Jul '24 22:00
Home

Los Angeles Dodgers

Away

Boston Red Sox

New York Yankees Baseball Fixtures

Tour MLB
14 Jul '24 15:35
Home

Baltimore Orioles

Away

New York Yankees

19 Jul '24 20:35
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

20 Jul '24 16:50
Home

New York Yankees

Away

Tampa Bay Rays

Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees Recently Played

Unlock All Predictions
all_ok_no