Vukic Vs Nishioka Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay International – Eastbourne ATP 23rd June 2024 – Rothesay International Predictions Day 0

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Aleksandar Vukic and Yoshihito Nishioka. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Vukic Vs Nishioka H2H Comparison

Vukic Vs Nishioka H2H Summary Stats 23rd June 2024

Head to Head Record: Vukic 1-1 Nishioka

"The last match between them was on Jul 26, 2023 at the Truist Atlanta Open - Atlanta (Second round) with Aleksandar Vukic winning 4-6 7-5 7-6(3)" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)
Subscription Plans

Vukic Vs Nishioka Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Rothesay International

Surface : Grass

Round : Second round

Date : Jun 23, 2024

Time : 3:30:00 PM

Vukic Vs Nishioka Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Vukic has a 60.99% chance of winning, whilst Nishioka has a 39.01% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction:Aleksandar Vukic to win:

Vukic Vs Nishioka H2H Predictions At Rothesay International  Day 0 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Vukic Vs Nishioka Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Vukic Vs Nishioka Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Aleksandar Vukic has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Q1 round, Quarterfinals, Second round. The same data for Yoshihito Nishioka is Second round, First round, Second round. Vukic has won 5 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Nishioka has won 5 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Vukic has saved 60% of breakpoints against him and managed to convert 39% of the breakpoint opportunities. Nishioka has saved 59% of breakpoints, whilst converting 39%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Vukic is (14/21), whereas Nishioka boasts a (12/15) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Vukic has won 78 out of 157 deciders, whilst Nishioka record stands at 147 out of 216 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Vukic has managed to win 248 out 290 matches. Nishioka record in this area is 326 wins out of 369.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Aleksandar Vukic and Yoshihito Nishioka, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Vukic and Nishioka have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Vukic Vs Nishioka Prediction Stats At Rothesay International  Day 0

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Vukic Vs Nishioka full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Aleksandar_Vukic/Yoshihito_Nishioka/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Rothesay International predictions for day 0 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES