Martic Vs Avanesyan Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay International – Eastbourne WTA 23rd June 2024 – Rothesay International Predictions Day 0

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Petra Martic and Elina Avanesyan. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Martic Vs Avanesyan H2H Comparison

Martic Vs Avanesyan H2H Summary Stats 23rd June 2024
Subscription Plans

Martic Vs Avanesyan Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Rothesay International

Surface : Grass

Time : 1:00:00 PM

Martic Vs Avanesyan Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Martic has a 52.93% chance of winning, whilst Avanesyan has a 47.07% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction:Petra Martic to win:

Martic Vs Avanesyan H2H Predictions At Rothesay International  Day 0 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Martic Vs Avanesyan Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Martic Vs Avanesyan Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Petra Martic has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Semifinals, Second round, Second round. The same data for Elina Avanesyan is First round, Fourth round, First round. Martic has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Avanesyan has won 6 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Martic has saved 54% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 46% of the breakpoint opportunities. Avanesyan has saved 53% of breakpoints, whilst converting 47%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Martic is (10/12), whereas Avanesyan boasts a (14/12) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Martic has won 152 out of 256 deciders, whilst Avanesyan record stands at 46 out of 82 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Martic has managed to win 336 out 384 matches. Avanesyan record in this area is 145 wins out of 168.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Petra Martic and Elina Avanesyan, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Martic and Avanesyan have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Martic Vs Avanesyan Prediction Stats At Rothesay International  Day 0

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Martic Vs Avanesyan full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Petra_Martic/Elina_Avanesyan/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Rothesay International predictions for day 0 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES