Kalinina Vs Davis Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay International – Eastbourne WTA 23rd June 2024 – Rothesay International Predictions Day 0

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Anhelina Kalinina and Lauren Davis. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Kalinina Vs Davis H2H Comparison

Kalinina Vs Davis H2H Summary Stats 23rd June 2024

Head to Head Record: Kalinina 1-1 Davis

"The last match between them was on Feb 11, 2023 at the Qatar TotalEnergies Open - Doha (Q1 round) with Lauren Davis winning 7-5 7-6(3)" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)
Subscription Plans

Kalinina Vs Davis Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Rothesay International

Surface : Grass

Round : Q1 round

Date : Jun 23, 2024

Time : 1:00:00 PM

Kalinina Vs Davis Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Kalinina has a 75.55% chance of winning, whilst Davis has a 24.45% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction:Anhelina Kalinina to win:

Kalinina Vs Davis H2H Predictions At Rothesay International  Day 0 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Kalinina Vs Davis Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Kalinina Vs Davis Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Anhelina Kalinina has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Second round, First round, Semifinals. The same data for Lauren Davis is Q2 round, First round, First round. Kalinina has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Davis has won 3 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Kalinina has saved 49% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 42% of the breakpoint opportunities. Davis has saved 49% of breakpoints, whilst converting 43%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Kalinina is (17/16), whereas Davis boasts a (3/6) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Kalinina has won 94 out of 161 deciders, whilst Davis record stands at 135 out of 220 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Kalinina has managed to win 320 out 360 matches. Davis record in this area is 276 wins out of 325.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Anhelina Kalinina and Lauren Davis, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Kalinina and Davis have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Kalinina Vs Davis Prediction Stats At Rothesay International  Day 0

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Kalinina Vs Davis full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Anhelina_Kalinina/Lauren_Davis/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Rothesay International predictions for day 0 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES