Sinner Vs Hurkacz Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Terra Wortmann Open – Halle ATP 23rd June 2024 – Terra Wortmann Open Predictions Day 7

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Jannik Sinner and Hubert Hurkacz. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Sinner Vs Hurkacz H2H Comparison

Sinner Vs Hurkacz H2H Summary Stats 22nd June 2024

Head to Head Record: Sinner 2-2 Hurkacz

"The last match between them was on Apr 13, 2023 at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters - Monte-Carlo (Third round) with Jannik Sinner winning 3-6 7-6(6) 6-1" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)
Subscription Plans

Sinner Vs Hurkacz Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Terra Wortmann Open

Surface : Grass

Round : Third round

Date : Jun 23, 2024

Time : 3:00:00 PM

Sinner Vs Hurkacz Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Sinner has a 56.65% chance of winning, whilst Hurkacz has a 43.35% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction:Jannik Sinner to win:

Sinner Vs Hurkacz H2H Predictions At Terra Wortmann Open  Day 7 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Sinner Vs Hurkacz Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Sinner Vs Hurkacz Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Jannik Sinner has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Semifinals, Quarterfinals, Semifinals. The same data for Hubert Hurkacz is Fourth round, Quarterfinals, Fourth round. Sinner has won 9 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Hurkacz has won 8 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Sinner has saved 75% of breakpoints against him and managed to convert 44% of the breakpoint opportunities. Hurkacz has saved 68% of breakpoints, whilst converting 37%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Sinner is (37/3), whereas Hurkacz boasts a (33/12) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Sinner has won 85 out of 136 deciders, whilst Hurkacz record stands at 124 out of 231 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Sinner has managed to win 265 out 300 matches. Hurkacz record in this area is 322 wins out of 384.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Jannik Sinner and Hubert Hurkacz, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Sinner and Hurkacz have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Sinner Vs Hurkacz Prediction Stats At Terra Wortmann Open  Day 7

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Sinner Vs Hurkacz full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Jannik_Sinner/Hubert_Hurkacz/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Terra Wortmann Open predictions for day 7 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES