Putintseva Vs Tomljanovic Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay Classic – Birmingham WTA 23rd June 2024 – Rothesay Classic Predictions Day 7

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Yulia Putintseva and Ajla Tomljanovic. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Putintseva Vs Tomljanovic H2H Comparison

Putintseva Vs Tomljanovic H2H Summary Stats 22nd June 2024

Head to Head Record: Putintseva 4-1 Tomljanovic

"The last match between them was on Apr 22, 2022 at the TEB BNP Paribas Tennis Championship - Istanbul (Quarterfinals) with Yulia Putintseva winning 5-7 6-2 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)
Subscription Plans

Putintseva Vs Tomljanovic Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Rothesay Classic

Surface : Grass

Round : Quarterfinals

Date : Jun 23, 2024

Time : 1:00:00 PM

Putintseva Vs Tomljanovic Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Putintseva has a 70.06% chance of winning, whilst Tomljanovic has a 29.94% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction:Yulia Putintseva to win:

Putintseva Vs Tomljanovic H2H Predictions At Rothesay Classic  Day 7 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Putintseva Vs Tomljanovic Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Putintseva Vs Tomljanovic Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Yulia Putintseva has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: First round, Second round, First round. The same data for Ajla Tomljanovic is Quarterfinals, First round, Second round. Putintseva has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Tomljanovic has won 8 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Putintseva has saved 60% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 52% of the breakpoint opportunities. Tomljanovic has saved 54% of breakpoints, whilst converting 43%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Putintseva is (27/15), whereas Tomljanovic boasts a (11/8) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Putintseva has won 131 out of 243 deciders, whilst Tomljanovic record stands at 125 out of 240 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Putintseva has managed to win 360 out 413 matches. Tomljanovic record in this area is 292 wins out of 351.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Yulia Putintseva and Ajla Tomljanovic, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Putintseva and Tomljanovic have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Putintseva Vs Tomljanovic Prediction Stats At Rothesay Classic  Day 7

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Putintseva Vs Tomljanovic full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Yulia_Putintseva/Ajla_Tomljanovic/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Rothesay Classic predictions for day 7 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES