Paul Vs Musetti Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – cinch Championships – London ATP 23rd June 2024 – cinch Championships Predictions Day 7

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Tommy Paul and Lorenzo Musetti. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Paul Vs Musetti H2H Comparison

Paul Vs Musetti H2H Summary Stats 22nd June 2024
Subscription Plans

Paul Vs Musetti Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : cinch Championships

Surface : Grass

Time : 3:00:00 PM

Paul Vs Musetti Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Musetti has a 53.54% chance of winning, whilst Paul has a 46.46% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction:Lorenzo Musetti to win:

Paul Vs Musetti H2H Predictions At cinch Championships  Day 7 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Paul Vs Musetti Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Paul Vs Musetti Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Tommy Paul has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Quarterfinals, Third round, Semifinals. The same data for Lorenzo Musetti is Semifinals, Third round, Final. Paul has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Musetti has won 8 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Paul has saved 65% of breakpoints against him and managed to convert 42% of the breakpoint opportunities. Musetti has saved 58% of breakpoints, whilst converting 39%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Paul is (26/10), whereas Musetti boasts a (24/18) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Paul has won 138 out of 227 deciders, whilst Musetti record stands at 61 out of 105 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Paul has managed to win 333 out 380 matches. Musetti record in this area is 159 wins out of 184.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Tommy Paul and Lorenzo Musetti, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Paul and Musetti have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Paul Vs Musetti Prediction Stats At cinch Championships  Day 7

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Paul Vs Musetti full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Tommy_Paul/Lorenzo_Musetti/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com cinch Championships predictions for day 7 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES