Kerber Vs Shnaider Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Bad Homburg Open – Bad Homburg WTA 23rd June 2024 – Bad Homburg Open Predictions Day 0

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Angelique Kerber and Diana Shnaider. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Kerber Vs Shnaider H2H Comparison

Kerber Vs Shnaider H2H Summary Stats 22nd June 2024
Subscription Plans

Kerber Vs Shnaider Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Bad Homburg Open

Surface : Grass

Time : 11:00:00 AM

Kerber Vs Shnaider Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Shnaider has a 54.97% chance of winning, whilst Kerber has a 45.03% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction:Diana Shnaider to win:

Kerber Vs Shnaider H2H Predictions At Bad Homburg Open  Day 0 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Kerber Vs Shnaider Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Kerber Vs Shnaider Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Angelique Kerber has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: First round, First round, Fourth round. The same data for Diana Shnaider is Quarterfinals, First round, First round. Kerber has won 4 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Shnaider has won 7 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Kerber has saved 59% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 45% of the breakpoint opportunities. Shnaider has saved 60% of breakpoints, whilst converting 44%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Kerber is (7/12), whereas Shnaider boasts a (24/13) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Kerber has won 181 out of 326 deciders, whilst Shnaider record stands at 25 out of 44 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Kerber has managed to win 562 out 636 matches. Shnaider record in this area is 106 wins out of 117.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Angelique Kerber and Diana Shnaider, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Kerber and Shnaider have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Kerber Vs Shnaider Prediction Stats At Bad Homburg Open  Day 0

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Kerber Vs Shnaider full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Angelique_Kerber/Diana_Shnaider/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Bad Homburg Open predictions for day 0 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES