Gauff Vs Pegula Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Berlin Ladies Open – Berlin WTA 22nd June 2024 – Berlin Ladies Open Predictions Day 6

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Cori Gauff and Jessica Pegula. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Gauff Vs Pegula H2H Comparison

Gauff Vs Pegula H2H Summary Stats 22nd June 2024

Head to Head Record: Gauff 1-3 Pegula

"The head to head between Gauff Vs Pegula on Grass, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. The last match between them was on Nov 4, 2023 at the WTA Finals - Cancun (Semifinals) with Jessica Pegula winning 6-2 6-1" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)
Subscription Plans

Gauff Vs Pegula Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Berlin Ladies Open

Surface : Grass

Round : Semifinals

Date : Jun 22, 2024

Time : 6:00:00 PM

Gauff Vs Pegula Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Gauff has a 58.87% chance of winning, whilst Pegula has a 41.13% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction:Cori Gauff to win:

Gauff Vs Pegula H2H Predictions At Berlin Ladies Open  Day 6 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Gauff Vs Pegula Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Gauff Vs Pegula Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Cori Gauff has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Semifinals, Semifinals, Fourth round. The same data for Jessica Pegula is Second round, Rubber 3 round, Semifinals. Gauff has won 8 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Pegula has won 8 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Gauff has saved 61% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 53% of the breakpoint opportunities. Pegula has saved 59% of breakpoints, whilst converting 45%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Gauff is (32/9), whereas Pegula boasts a (17/7) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Gauff has won 53 out of 83 deciders, whilst Pegula record stands at 107 out of 200 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Gauff has managed to win 177 out 194 matches. Pegula record in this area is 354 wins out of 409.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Cori Gauff and Jessica Pegula, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Gauff and Pegula have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Gauff Vs Pegula Prediction Stats At Berlin Ladies Open  Day 6

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Gauff Vs Pegula full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Cori_Gauff/Jessica_Pegula/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Berlin Ladies Open predictions for day 6 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES