Azarenka Vs Kalinskaya Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Berlin Ladies Open – Berlin WTA 22nd June 2024 – Berlin Ladies Open Predictions Day 6

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Victoria Azarenka and Anna Kalinskaya. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Azarenka Vs Kalinskaya H2H Comparison

Azarenka Vs Kalinskaya H2H Summary Stats 22nd June 2024

Head to Head Record: Azarenka 1-1 Kalinskaya

"The last match between them was on Jan 2, 2024 at the Brisbane International - Brisbane (Second round) with Victoria Azarenka winning 6-1 7-6(8)" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)
Subscription Plans

Azarenka Vs Kalinskaya Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Berlin Ladies Open

Surface : Grass

Round : Second round

Date : Jun 22, 2024

Time : 4:30:00 PM

Azarenka Vs Kalinskaya Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Azarenka has a 64.94% chance of winning, whilst Kalinskaya has a 35.06% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction:Victoria Azarenka to win:

Azarenka Vs Kalinskaya H2H Predictions At Berlin Ladies Open  Day 6 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Azarenka Vs Kalinskaya Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Azarenka Vs Kalinskaya Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Victoria Azarenka has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: First round, Second round, Quarterfinals. The same data for Anna Kalinskaya is First round, Second round, First round. Azarenka has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Kalinskaya has won 5 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Azarenka has saved 62% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 47% of the breakpoint opportunities. Kalinskaya has saved 64% of breakpoints, whilst converting 43%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Azarenka is (24/10), whereas Kalinskaya boasts a (23/11) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Azarenka has won 135 out of 236 deciders, whilst Kalinskaya record stands at 80 out of 141 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Azarenka has managed to win 568 out 625 matches. Kalinskaya record in this area is 245 wins out of 277.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Victoria Azarenka and Anna Kalinskaya, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Azarenka and Kalinskaya have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Azarenka Vs Kalinskaya Prediction Stats At Berlin Ladies Open  Day 6

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Azarenka Vs Kalinskaya full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Victoria_Azarenka/Anna_Kalinskaya/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Berlin Ladies Open predictions for day 6 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES