Sonmez Vs Navarro Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – French Open – Paris WTA 26th May 2024 – French Open Predictions Day 0

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Zeynep Sonmez and Emma Navarro. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Sonmez Vs Navarro H2H Comparison

Sonmez Vs Navarro H2H Summary Stats 24th May 2024
Subscription Plans

Sonmez Vs Navarro Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : French Open

Surface : Clay

Time : 12:00:00 PM

Sonmez Vs Navarro Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Navarro has a 74.31% chance of winning, whilst Sonmez has a 25.69% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction: Zeynep Sonmez VS Emma Navarro to win:

Sonmez Vs Navarro H2H Predictions At French Open  Day 0 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Sonmez Vs Navarro Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Sonmez Vs Navarro Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Zeynep Sonmez has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Quarterfinals, First round, Second round. The same data for Emma Navarro is Second round, Final, Second round. Sonmez has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Navarro has won 7 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Sonmez has saved 52% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 53% of the breakpoint opportunities. Navarro has saved 55% of breakpoints, whilst converting 46%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Sonmez is (20/16), whereas Navarro boasts a (30/12) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Sonmez has won 20 out of 30 deciders, whilst Navarro record stands at 33 out of 21 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Sonmez has managed to win 984 out 1634 matches. Navarro record in this area is 984 wins out 2010 encounters.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Zeynep Sonmez and Emma Navarro, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Sonmez and Navarro have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Sonmez Vs Navarro Prediction Stats At French Open  Day 0

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Sonmez Vs Navarro full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Zeynep_Sonmez/Emma_Navarro/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com French Open predictions for day 0 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES

Serrano Vs Minnen Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay International – Eastbourne WTA 23rd June 2024 – Rothesay International Predictions Day 0

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Maria Camila Osorio Serrano and Greetje Minnen. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past

Mcdonald Vs Krueger Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay International – Eastbourne WTA 23rd June 2024 – Rothesay International Predictions Day 0

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Ella Mcdonald and Ashlyn Krueger. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP &

Yuan Vs Potapova Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay International – Eastbourne WTA 24th June 2024 – Rothesay International Predictions Day 1

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Yue Yuan and Anastasia Potapova. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP &

Miyazaki Vs Mertens Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay International – Eastbourne WTA 24th June 2024 – Rothesay International Predictions Day 1

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Yuriko Miyazaki and Elise Mertens. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP &

Dart Vs Bouzkova Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay International – Eastbourne WTA 24th June 2024 – Rothesay International Predictions Day 1

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Harriet Dart and Marie Bouzkova. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP &