Bondar Vs Zakharova Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – French Open – Paris WTA 21st May 2024 – French Open Predictions Day -5

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Anna Bondar and Anastasia Zakharova. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Bondar Vs Zakharova H2H Comparison

Bondar Vs Zakharova H2H Summary Stats 19th May 2024
Subscription Plans

Bondar Vs Zakharova Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : French Open

Surface : Clay

Time : 11:00:00 AM

Bondar Vs Zakharova Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Bondar has a 59.92% chance of winning, whilst Zakharova has a 40.08% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction: Anna Bondar VS Anastasia Zakharova to win:

Bondar Vs Zakharova H2H Predictions At French Open  Day -5 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Bondar Vs Zakharova Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Bondar Vs Zakharova Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Anna Bondar has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Quarterfinals, Q3 round, Second round. The same data for Anastasia Zakharova is First round, First round, Q1 round. Bondar has won 5 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Zakharova has won 2 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Bondar has saved 53% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 47% of the breakpoint opportunities. Zakharova has saved 52% of breakpoints, whilst converting 49%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Bondar is (24/18), whereas Zakharova boasts a (14/12) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Bondar has won 10 out of 24 deciders, whilst Zakharova record stands at 24 out of 16 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Bondar has managed to win 1073 out 1625 matches. Zakharova record in this area is 1073 wins out 1159 encounters.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Anna Bondar and Anastasia Zakharova, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Bondar and Zakharova have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Bondar Vs Zakharova Prediction Stats At French Open  Day -5

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Bondar Vs Zakharova full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Anna_Bondar/Anastasia_Zakharova/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com French Open predictions for day -5 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES

Sinner Vs Struff Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Terra Wortmann Open – Halle ATP 21st June 2024 – Terra Wortmann Open Predictions Day 5

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Jannik Sinner and Jan-Lennard Struff. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP &

Kalinskaya Vs Sabalenka Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Berlin Ladies Open – Berlin WTA 21st June 2024 – Berlin Ladies Open Predictions Day 5

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Anna Kalinskaya and Aryna Sabalenka. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP &

Putintseva Vs Dolehide Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay Classic – Birmingham WTA 21st June 2024 – Rothesay Classic Predictions Day 5

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Yulia Putintseva and Caroline Dolehide. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP &

Hurkacz Vs Giron Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Terra Wortmann Open – Halle ATP 21st June 2024 – Terra Wortmann Open Predictions Day 5

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Hubert Hurkacz and Marcos Giron. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP &