Wawrinka Vs Miralles Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Bordeaux Challenger ATP 15th May 2024 – Bordeaux Challenger Predictions Day 3

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Stan Wawrinka and Bernabe Zapata Miralles. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Wawrinka Vs Miralles H2H Comparison

Wawrinka Vs Miralles H2H Summary Stats 14th May 2024

Head to Head Record: Wawrinka 1-0 Miralles

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Nov 6, 2023 at the Moselle Open - Metz (First round) with Stan Wawrinka winning 6-0 6-2" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)
Subscription Plans

Wawrinka Vs Miralles Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Bordeaux Challenger

Surface : Clay

Round : First round

Date : May 15, 2024

Time : 2:30:00 PM

Wawrinka Vs Miralles Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Wawrinka has a 66.86% chance of winning, whilst Miralles has a 33.14% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction: Stan Wawrinka VS Bernabe Zapata Miralles to win:

Wawrinka Vs Miralles H2H Predictions At Bordeaux Challenger Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Wawrinka Vs Miralles Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Wawrinka Vs Miralles Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Stan Wawrinka has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: First round, First round, First round. The same data for Bernabe Zapata Miralles is Q1 round, Q1 round, Q1 round. Wawrinka has won 2 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Miralles has won 5 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Wawrinka has saved 53% of breakpoints against him and managed to convert 33% of the breakpoint opportunities. Miralles has saved 56% of breakpoints, whilst converting 42%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Wawrinka is (2/8), whereas Miralles boasts a (10/15) W/L form.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Wawrinka has managed to win 1 out 1 matches. Miralles record in this area is 0 wins out 1 encounters.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Stan Wawrinka and Bernabe Zapata Miralles, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Wawrinka and Miralles have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Wawrinka Vs Miralles Prediction Stats At Bordeaux Challenger Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Wawrinka Vs Miralles full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Stan_Wawrinka/Bernabe_Zapata_Miralles/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Bordeaux Challenger predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES