Swiatek Vs Gauff Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Internazionali BNL d’Italia – Rome WTA 16th May 2024 – Internazionali BNL d’Italia Predictions Day 11

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Iga Swiatek and Cori Gauff. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Swiatek Vs Gauff H2H Comparison

Swiatek Vs Gauff H2H Summary Stats 14th May 2024

Head to Head Record: Swiatek 9-1 Gauff

"The head to head between Swiatek Vs Gauff on Clay, the surface of this match is 3 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Nov 1, 2023 at the WTA Finals - Cancun (Robin round) with Iga Swiatek winning 6-0 7-5" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)
Subscription Plans

Swiatek Vs Gauff Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Internazionali BNL d’Italia

Surface : Clay

Round : Robin round

Date : May 16, 2024

Time : 3:00:00 PM

Swiatek Vs Gauff Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Swiatek has a 53.12% chance of winning, whilst Gauff has a 46.88% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction: Iga Swiatek VS Cori Gauff to win:

Swiatek Vs Gauff H2H Predictions At Internazionali BNL d'Italia  Day 11 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Swiatek Vs Gauff Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Swiatek Vs Gauff Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Iga Swiatek has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Final, Semifinals, Rubber 3 round. The same data for Cori Gauff is Fourth round, Quarterfinals, Fourth round. Swiatek has won 10 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Gauff has won 7 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Swiatek has saved 70% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 47% of the breakpoint opportunities. Gauff has saved 60% of breakpoints, whilst converting 54%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Swiatek is (36/4), whereas Gauff boasts a (25/7) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Swiatek has won 0 out of 1 deciders, whilst Gauff record stands at 1 out of 1 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Swiatek has managed to win 9 out 10 matches. Gauff record in this area is 1 wins out 10 encounters.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Iga Swiatek and Cori Gauff, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Swiatek and Gauff have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Swiatek Vs Gauff Prediction Stats At Internazionali BNL d'Italia  Day 11

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Swiatek Vs Gauff full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Iga_Swiatek/Cori_Gauff/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Internazionali BNL d’Italia predictions for day 11 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES