Bektas Vs Cabrera Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – W75 Kurume WTA 15th May 2024 – W75 Kurume Predictions Day 3

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Emina Bektas and Lizette Cabrera. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Bektas Vs Cabrera H2H Comparison

Bektas Vs Cabrera H2H Summary Stats 14th May 2024

Head to Head Record: Bektas 1-1 Cabrera

"The head to head between Bektas Vs Cabrera on Carpet, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on May 12, 2023 at the W60 Fukuoka (Quarterfinals) with Emina Bektas winning 6-2 6-2" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)
Subscription Plans

Bektas Vs Cabrera Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : W75 Kurume

Surface : Carpet

Round : Quarterfinals

Date : May 15, 2024

Time : 5:30:00 AM

Bektas Vs Cabrera Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Bektas has a 71.47% chance of winning, whilst Cabrera has a 28.53% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction: Emina Bektas VS Lizette Cabrera to win:

Bektas Vs Cabrera H2H Predictions At W75 Kurume Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Bektas Vs Cabrera Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Bektas Vs Cabrera Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Emina Bektas has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Final, Second round, Quarterfinals. The same data for Lizette Cabrera is First round, Q1 round, First round. Bektas has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Cabrera has won 3 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Bektas has saved 53% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 38% of the breakpoint opportunities. Cabrera has saved 47% of breakpoints, whilst converting 46%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Bektas is (10/10), whereas Cabrera boasts a (5/10) W/L form.
  • In terms of career deciding sets, Bektas has won 0 out of 1 deciders, whilst Cabrera record stands at 1 out of 1 wins.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Bektas has managed to win 1 out 2 matches. Cabrera record in this area is 0 wins out 2 encounters.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Emina Bektas and Lizette Cabrera, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Bektas and Cabrera have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Bektas Vs Cabrera Prediction Stats At W75 Kurume Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Bektas Vs Cabrera full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Emina_Bektas/Lizette_Cabrera/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com W75 Kurume predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES