Bandecchi Vs Sherif Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Parma Ladies Open – Parma WTA 15th May 2024 – Parma Ladies Open Predictions Day 3

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorithm has analyzed this upcoming match between Susan Bandecchi and Mayar Sherif. Our predictions are based on a huge range of factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our picks model is fine tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Bandecchi Vs Sherif H2H Comparison

Bandecchi Vs Sherif H2H Summary Stats 14th May 2024

Head to Head Record: Bandecchi 0-1 Sherif

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Jun 20, 2019 at the W25 Madrid (Second round) with Mayar Sherif winning 6-4 6-1" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)
Subscription Plans

Bandecchi Vs Sherif Match Info, Date and Time:

Tournament : Parma Ladies Open

Surface : Clay

Round : Second round

Date : May 15, 2024

Time : 4:30:00 PM

Bandecchi Vs Sherif Prediction and Pick:

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis and based on all the available current and historical data, Sherif has a 75.51% chance of winning, whilst Bandecchi has a 24.49% chance of being victorious.

Our prediction: Susan Bandecchi VS Mayar Sherif to win:

Bandecchi Vs Sherif H2H Predictions At Parma Ladies Open  Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

Bandecchi Vs Sherif Last Match Highlights

YouTube video

Bandecchi Vs Sherif Important H2H Performance Stats:

  • Analysing current form, Susan Bandecchi has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Second round, Second round, Quarterfinals. The same data for Mayar Sherif is Third round, Final, Third round. Bandecchi has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Sherif has won 7 from 10.
  • Pressure Points performance in recent form: Bandecchi has saved 53% of breakpoints against her and managed to convert 48% of the breakpoint opportunities. Sherif has saved 53% of breakpoints, whilst converting 45%.
  • Recent form W/L record for Bandecchi is (12/13), whereas Sherif boasts a (10/10) W/L form.
  • Over their career, after winning the first set, Bandecchi has managed to win 0 out 1 matches. Sherif record in this area is 1 wins out 1 encounters.
  • For more predictions, visit our daily tennis tips page.
  • For huge in depth statistical analysis as well as their past matches against all opponents as well as between Susan Bandecchi and Mayar Sherif, check out their Stevegtennis.com h2h page here.

Below you can see how Bandecchi and Sherif have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Bandecchi Vs Sherif Prediction Stats At Parma Ladies Open  Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

Bandecchi Vs Sherif full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Susan_Bandecchi/Mayar_Sherif/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Parma Ladies Open predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES