Krueger Vs Bejlek Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Mutua Madrid Open – Madrid WTA 27th April 2024 – Mutua Madrid Open Predictions Day 6

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Ashlyn Krueger and Sara Bejlek. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Krueger Vs Bejlek Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Krueger Vs Bejlek H2H Summary Stats 26th April 2024

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Feb 25, 2023 at the ATX Open - Austin (Q1 round) with Ashlyn Krueger winning 6-0 6-3" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Krueger Vs Bejlek

YouTube video

Krueger Vs Bejlek Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Ashlyn Krueger has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Second round, First round, Second round. The same data for Sara Bejlek is Q3 round, First round, First round. Krueger has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Bejlek has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Krueger and Bejlek have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Krueger Vs Bejlek Prediction Stats At Mutua Madrid Open  Day 6

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Ashlyn Krueger VS Sara Bejlek:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Krueger Vs Bejlek H2H Predictions At Mutua Madrid Open  Day 6 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 27th April 2024 between Krueger and Bejlek at the Mutua Madrid Open – Madrid WTA.

For this 6 round match we predict Krueger has a 51.83% chance of victory, and Bejlek a 48.17% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Krueger Vs Bejlek full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Ashlyn_Krueger/Sara_Bejlek/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Mutua Madrid Open predictions for day 6 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.
Advertisement
More Posts
RELATED ARTICLES

Dolehide Vs Mertens Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay Classic – Birmingham WTA 19th June 2024 – Rothesay Classic Predictions Day 3

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Caroline Dolehide and Elise Mertens. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP &

Kalinina Vs Putintseva Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – Rothesay Classic – Birmingham WTA 19th June 2024 – Rothesay Classic Predictions Day 3

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Anhelina Kalinina and Yulia Putintseva. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP &

Perricard Vs Harris Pick & Prediction With H2H Stats Analysis – cinch Championships – London ATP 19th June 2024 – cinch Championships Predictions Day 3

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Giovanni Mpetshi Perricard and Billy Harris. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP