Ruse Vs Garcia Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Open Capfinances Rouen Metropole – Rouen WTA 19th April 2024 – Open Capfinances Rouen Metropole Predictions Day 5

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Elena Gabriela Ruse and Caroline Garcia. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Ruse Vs Garcia Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Ruse Vs Garcia H2H Summary Stats 18th April 2024

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Jun 14, 2019 at the Nature Valley Open - Nottingham (Quarterfinals) with Caroline Garcia winning 4-6 7-6(3) 6-1" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Ruse Vs Garcia

YouTube video

Ruse Vs Garcia Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Elena Gabriela Ruse has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Second round, First round, Second round. The same data for Caroline Garcia is Rubber 2 round, Quarterfinals, Third round. Ruse has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Garcia has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Ruse and Garcia have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Ruse Vs Garcia Prediction Stats At Open Capfinances Rouen Metropole  Day 5

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Elena Gabriela Ruse VS Caroline Garcia:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Ruse Vs Garcia H2H Predictions At Open Capfinances Rouen Metropole  Day 5 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 19th April 2024 between Ruse and Garcia at the Open Capfinances Rouen Metropole – Rouen WTA.

For this 9 round match we predict Garcia has a 71.29% chance of victory, and Ruse a 28.71% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Ruse Vs Garcia full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Elena_Gabriela_Ruse/Caroline_Garcia/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Open Capfinances Rouen Metropole predictions for day 5 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles