Fils Vs Lajovic Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell – Barcelona ATP 19th April 2024 – Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell Predictions Day 5

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Arthur Fils and Dusan Lajovic. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Fils Vs Lajovic Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Fils Vs Lajovic H2H Summary Stats 18th April 2024

"The head to head between Fils Vs Lajovic on Clay, the surface of this match is 1 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Feb 13, 2024 at the Argentina Open - Buenos Aires (First round) with Dusan Lajovic winning 6-3 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Fils Vs Lajovic

YouTube video

Fils Vs Lajovic Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Arthur Fils has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Second round, Second round, First round. The same data for Dusan Lajovic is Q1 round, First round, Second round. Fils has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Lajovic has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Fils and Lajovic have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Fils Vs Lajovic Prediction Stats At Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell  Day 5

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Arthur Fils VS Dusan Lajovic:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Fils Vs Lajovic H2H Predictions At Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell  Day 5 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 19th April 2024 between Fils and Lajovic at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell – Barcelona ATP.

For this 9 round match we predict Fils has a 56.24% chance of victory, and Lajovic a 43.76% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Fils Vs Lajovic full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Arthur_Fils/Dusan_Lajovic/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell predictions for day 5 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles