Aliassime Vs Struff Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At BMW Open – Munich ATP 19th April 2024 – BMW Open Predictions Day 5

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Felix Auger Aliassime and Jan-Lennard Struff. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Aliassime Vs Struff Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Aliassime Vs Struff H2H Summary Stats 18th April 2024

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Oct 31, 2023 at the Rolex Paris Masters - Paris (First round) with Felix Auger Aliassime winning 7-6(3) 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Aliassime Vs Struff

YouTube video

Aliassime Vs Struff Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Felix Auger Aliassime has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Second round, Second round, Third round. The same data for Jan-Lennard Struff is Third round, Third round, Third round. Aliassime has won 5 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Struff has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Aliassime and Struff have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Aliassime Vs Struff Prediction Stats At BMW Open  Day 5

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Felix Auger Aliassime VS Jan-Lennard Struff:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Aliassime Vs Struff H2H Predictions At BMW Open  Day 5 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 19th April 2024 between Aliassime and Struff at the BMW Open – Munich ATP.

For this 9 round match we predict Struff has a 55.93% chance of victory, and Aliassime a 44.07% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Aliassime Vs Struff full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Felix_Auger_Aliassime/Jan-Lennard_Struff/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com BMW Open predictions for day 5 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles