Kotov Vs Cobolli Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Grand Prix Hassan II – Marrakech ATP 3rd April 2024 – Grand Prix Hassan II Predictions Day 3

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Pavel Kotov and Flavio Cobolli. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Kotov Vs Cobolli Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Kotov Vs Cobolli H2H Summary Stats 2nd April 2024

"The head to head between Kotov Vs Cobolli on Clay, the surface of this match is 0 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Jan 17, 2024 at the Australian Open - Melbourne (Second round) with Flavio Cobolli winning 7-5 6-3 5-7 6-2" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Kotov Vs Cobolli

YouTube video

Kotov Vs Cobolli Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Pavel Kotov has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: First round, First round, First round. The same data for Flavio Cobolli is Second round, First round, Second round. Kotov has won 4 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Cobolli has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Kotov and Cobolli have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Kotov Vs Cobolli Prediction Stats At Grand Prix Hassan II  Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Pavel Kotov VS Flavio Cobolli:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Kotov Vs Cobolli H2H Predictions At Grand Prix Hassan II  Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 3rd April 2024 between Kotov and Cobolli at the Grand Prix Hassan II – Marrakech ATP.

For this 5 round match we predict Cobolli has a 59.11% chance of victory, and Kotov a 40.89% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Kotov Vs Cobolli full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Pavel_Kotov/Flavio_Cobolli/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Grand Prix Hassan II predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles