Vondrousova Vs Cirstea Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Dubai Duty Free Championships – Dubai WTA 22nd February 2024 – Dubai Duty Free Championships Predictions Day 4

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Marketa Vondrousova and Sorana Cirstea. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Vondrousova Vs Cirstea Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Vondrousova Vs Cirstea H2H Summary Stats 21st February 2024

"The head to head between Vondrousova Vs Cirstea on Hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Mar 27, 2023 at the Miami Open - Miami (Fourth round) with Sorana Cirstea winning 7-6(3) 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Vondrousova Vs Cirstea

YouTube video

Vondrousova Vs Cirstea Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Marketa Vondrousova has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Third round, First round, Robin round. The same data for Sorana Cirstea is Second round, Quarterfinals, First round. Vondrousova has won 5 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Cirstea has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Vondrousova and Cirstea have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Vondrousova Vs Cirstea Prediction Stats At Dubai Duty Free Championships  Day 4

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Marketa Vondrousova VS Sorana Cirstea:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Vondrousova Vs Cirstea H2H Predictions At Dubai Duty Free Championships  Day 4 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 22nd February 2024 between Vondrousova and Cirstea at the Dubai Duty Free Championships – Dubai WTA.

For this 9 round match we predict Vondrousova has a 60.58% chance of victory, and Cirstea a 39.42% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Vondrousova Vs Cirstea full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Marketa_Vondrousova/Sorana_Cirstea/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Dubai Duty Free Championships predictions for day 4 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles