Tennis Predictions & Stats,

April 13,2024

Stevegtennis.com started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Humbert Vs Monfils Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Qatar ExxonMobil Open – Doha ATP 22nd February 2024 – Qatar ExxonMobil Open Predictions Day 4

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Ugo Humbert and Gael Monfils. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Humbert Vs Monfils Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Humbert Vs Monfils H2H Summary Stats 21st February 2024

"The head to head between Humbert Vs Monfils on Hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Mar 22, 2023 at the Miami Open - Miami (First round) with Ugo Humbert winning 3-3 ret." - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Humbert Vs Monfils

YouTube video

Humbert Vs Monfils Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Ugo Humbert has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: First round, Final, Third round. The same data for Gael Monfils is Second round, First round, Second round. Humbert has won 8 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Monfils has won 4 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Humbert and Monfils have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Humbert Vs Monfils Prediction Stats At Qatar ExxonMobil Open  Day 4

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Ugo Humbert VS Gael Monfils:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Humbert Vs Monfils H2H Predictions At Qatar ExxonMobil Open  Day 4 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 22nd February 2024 between Humbert and Monfils at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open – Doha ATP.

For this 9 round match we predict Monfils has a 62.87% chance of victory, and Humbert a 37.13% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Humbert Vs Monfils full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Ugo_Humbert/Gael_Monfils/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Qatar ExxonMobil Open predictions for day 4 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles

>