Tennis Predictions & Stats,

February 28,2024 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Vavassori Vs Wild Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Argentina Open – Buenos Aires ATP 13th February 2024 – Argentina Open Predictions Day 2

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Andrea Vavassori and Thiago Seyboth Wild. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Vavassori Vs Wild Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Vavassori Vs Wild H2H Summary Stats 12th February 2024

"The head to head between Vavassori Vs Wild on Clay, the surface of this match is 0 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Sep 9, 2023 at the Genova Challenger (Semifinals) with Thiago Seyboth Wild winning 4-3 ret." - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Vavassori Vs Wild

Vavassori Vs Wild Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Andrea Vavassori has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Q3 round, Second round, Quarterfinals. The same data for Thiago Seyboth Wild is First round, First round, First round. Vavassori has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Wild has won 1 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Vavassori and Wild have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Vavassori Vs Wild Prediction Stats At Argentina Open  Day 2

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Andrea Vavassori VS Thiago Seyboth Wild:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Vavassori Vs Wild H2H Predictions At Argentina Open  Day 2 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 13th February 2024 between Vavassori and Wild at the Argentina Open – Buenos Aires ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Vavassori has a 58.08% chance of victory, and Wild a 41.92% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Vavassori Vs Wild full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Argentina Open predictions for day 2 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles