Tennis Predictions & Stats,

February 28,2024

Stevegtennis.com started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Blancaneaux Vs Nagal Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Bengaluru Challenger ATP 13th February 2024 – Bengaluru Challenger Predictions Day 2

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Geoffrey Blancaneaux and Sumit Nagal. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Blancaneaux Vs Nagal Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Blancaneaux Vs Nagal H2H Summary Stats 12th February 2024

"The head to head between Blancaneaux Vs Nagal on Hard, the surface of this match is 0 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Jan 10, 2024 at the Australian Open - Melbourne (Q1 round) with Sumit Nagal winning 6-3 7-5" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Blancaneaux Vs Nagal

Blancaneaux Vs Nagal Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Geoffrey Blancaneaux has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: First round, Second round, Q1 round. The same data for Sumit Nagal is Final, Second round, First round. Blancaneaux has won 3 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Nagal has won 9 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Blancaneaux and Nagal have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Blancaneaux Vs Nagal Prediction Stats At Bengaluru Challenger Day 2

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Geoffrey Blancaneaux VS Sumit Nagal:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Blancaneaux Vs Nagal H2H Predictions At Bengaluru Challenger Day 2 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 13th February 2024 between Blancaneaux and Nagal at the Bengaluru Challenger ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Nagal has a 66.21% chance of victory, and Blancaneaux a 33.79% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Blancaneaux Vs Nagal full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Geoffrey_Blancaneaux/Sumit_Nagal/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Bengaluru Challenger predictions for day 2 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of Stevegtennis.com

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles