Tennis Predictions & Stats,

February 28,2024

Stevegtennis.com started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Zhu Vs Rybakina Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Qatar TotalEnergies Open – Doha WTA 13th February 2024 – Qatar TotalEnergies Open Predictions Day 2

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Lin Zhu and Elena Rybakina. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Zhu Vs Rybakina Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Zhu Vs Rybakina H2H Summary Stats 11th February 2024

"The head to head between Zhu Vs Rybakina on Hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Sep 22, 2019 at the Wuhan Open - Wuhan (First round) with Elena Rybakina winning 7-5 2-6 6-0" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Zhu Vs Rybakina

Zhu Vs Rybakina Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Lin Zhu has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Final, First round, Quarterfinals. The same data for Elena Rybakina is Final, Second round, Quarterfinals. Zhu has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Rybakina has won 8 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Zhu and Rybakina have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Zhu Vs Rybakina Prediction Stats At Qatar TotalEnergies Open  Day 2

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Lin Zhu VS Elena Rybakina:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Zhu Vs Rybakina H2H Predictions At Qatar TotalEnergies Open  Day 2 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 13th February 2024 between Zhu and Rybakina at the Qatar TotalEnergies Open – Doha WTA.

For this 5 round match we predict Rybakina has a 68.52% chance of victory, and Zhu a 31.48% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Zhu Vs Rybakina full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Lin_Zhu/Elena_Rybakina/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Qatar TotalEnergies Open predictions for day 2 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of Stevegtennis.com

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles