Bucsa Vs Albie Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Open BLS de Limoges – Limoges WTA 14th December 2023 – Open BLS de Limoges Predictions Day 4

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Cristina Bucsa and Audrey Albie. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Bucsa Vs Albie Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Bucsa Vs Albie H2H Summary Stats 13th December 2023

"The head to head between Bucsa Vs Albie on I.hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Dec 8, 2023 at the Open Angers Arena Loire - Angers (Quarterfinals) with Cristina Bucsa winning 6-3 6-1" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Bucsa Vs Albie

YouTube video

Bucsa Vs Albie Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Cristina Bucsa has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Semifinals, First round, First round. The same data for Audrey Albie is Quarterfinals, Second round, Second round. Bucsa has won 5 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Albie has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Bucsa and Albie have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Bucsa Vs Albie Prediction Stats At Open BLS de Limoges  Day 4

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Cristina Bucsa VS Audrey Albie:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Bucsa Vs Albie H2H Predictions At Open BLS de Limoges  Day 4 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 14th December 2023 between Bucsa and Albie at the Open BLS de Limoges – Limoges WTA.

For this 5 round match we predict Bucsa has a 56.79% chance of victory, and Albie a 43.21% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Bucsa Vs Albie full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Cristina_Bucsa/Audrey_Albie/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Open BLS de Limoges predictions for day 4 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles