Tennis Predictions & Stats,

March 1,2024 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Cocciaretto Vs Naef Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Open Angers Arena Loire – Angers WTA 7th December 2023 – Open Angers Arena Loire Predictions Day 4

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Elisabetta Cocciaretto and Celine Naef. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Cocciaretto Vs Naef Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Cocciaretto Vs Naef H2H Summary Stats 6th December 2023

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Jul 25, 2023 at the Ladies Open Lausanne - Lausanne (First round) with Elisabetta Cocciaretto winning 3-6 7-6(1) 6-2" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Cocciaretto Vs Naef

Cocciaretto Vs Naef Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Elisabetta Cocciaretto has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: First round, First round, First round. The same data for Celine Naef is Second round, Rubber 1 round, First round. Cocciaretto has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Naef has won 4 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Cocciaretto and Naef have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Cocciaretto Vs Naef Prediction Stats At Open Angers Arena Loire  Day 4

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Elisabetta Cocciaretto VS Celine Naef:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Cocciaretto Vs Naef H2H Predictions At Open Angers Arena Loire  Day 4 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 7th December 2023 between Cocciaretto and Naef at the Open Angers Arena Loire – Angers WTA.

For this 5 round match we predict Naef has a 51.47% chance of victory, and Cocciaretto a 48.53% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Cocciaretto Vs Naef full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Open Angers Arena Loire predictions for day 4 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles