Tennis Predictions & Stats,

February 22,2024

Stevegtennis.com started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Jacquemot Vs Burel Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Open Angers Arena Loire – Angers WTA 4th December 2023 – Open Angers Arena Loire Predictions Day 1

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Elsa Jacquemot and Clara Burel. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Jacquemot Vs Burel Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Jacquemot Vs Burel H2H Summary Stats 3rd December 2023

"The head to head between Jacquemot Vs Burel on I.hard, the surface of this match is 0 to 2. On any surface, the last match between them was on Jan 9, 2023 at the Australian Open - Melbourne (Q1 round) with Clara Burel winning 6-1 6-2" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Jacquemot Vs Burel

Jacquemot Vs Burel Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Elsa Jacquemot has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Second round, Semifinals, Quarterfinals. The same data for Clara Burel is Rubber 1 round, Semifinals, First round. Jacquemot has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Burel has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Jacquemot and Burel have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Jacquemot Vs Burel Prediction Stats At Open Angers Arena Loire  Day 1

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Elsa Jacquemot VS Clara Burel:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Jacquemot Vs Burel H2H Predictions At Open Angers Arena Loire  Day 1 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 4th December 2023 between Jacquemot and Burel at the Open Angers Arena Loire – Angers WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Burel has a 71.18% chance of victory, and Jacquemot a 28.82% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Jacquemot Vs Burel full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Elsa_Jacquemot/Clara_Burel/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Open Angers Arena Loire predictions for day 1 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of Stevegtennis.com

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles