Tennis Predictions & Stats,

February 22,2024 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Bucsa Vs Robbe Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Open Angers Arena Loire – Angers WTA 4th December 2023 – Open Angers Arena Loire Predictions Day 1

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Cristina Bucsa and Alice Robbe. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Bucsa Vs Robbe Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Bucsa Vs Robbe H2H Summary Stats 3rd December 2023

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Sep 16, 2018 at the Saint-Malo (Q2 round) with Cristina Bucsa winning 7-5 6-0" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Bucsa Vs Robbe

Bucsa Vs Robbe Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Cristina Bucsa has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: First round, First round, First round. The same data for Alice Robbe is First round, First round, First round. Bucsa has won 3 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Robbe has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Bucsa and Robbe have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Bucsa Vs Robbe Prediction Stats At Open Angers Arena Loire  Day 1

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Cristina Bucsa VS Alice Robbe:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Bucsa Vs Robbe H2H Predictions At Open Angers Arena Loire  Day 1 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 4th December 2023 between Bucsa and Robbe at the Open Angers Arena Loire – Angers WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Robbe has a 58.27% chance of victory, and Bucsa a 41.73% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Bucsa Vs Robbe full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Open Angers Arena Loire predictions for day 1 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles