The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Diane Parry and Julieta Estable. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.
Parry Vs Estable Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.
Recent Match H2H Highlights For Parry Vs Estable
Parry Vs Estable Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions
“Analysing current form, Diane Parry has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: First round, Final, Final. The same data for Julieta Estable is Quarterfinals, Third round, Quarterfinals. Parry has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Estable has won 7 from 10.”
Peter Gold (Prediction Team)
Below you can see how Parry and Estable have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.
*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here
H2H Prediction Summary for Diane Parry VS Julieta Estable:
This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.
The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 29th November 2023 between Parry and Estable at the Argentina Open – Buenos Aires WTA.
For this 5 round match we predict Parry has a 71.49% chance of victory, and Estable a 28.51% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.
Parry Vs Estable full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Diane_Parry/Julieta_Estable/
To see all the Stevegtennis.com Argentina Open predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h