Tennis Predictions & Stats,

March 1,2024

Stevegtennis.com started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Parry Vs Gorgodze Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Argentina Open – Buenos Aires WTA 28th November 2023 – Argentina Open Predictions Day 2

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Diane Parry and Ekaterine Gorgodze. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Parry Vs Gorgodze Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Parry Vs Gorgodze H2H Summary Stats 27th November 2023

"The head to head between Parry Vs Gorgodze on Clay, the surface of this match is 1 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Jun 7, 2022 at the BBVA Open Internacional - Valencia (First round) with Ekaterine Gorgodze winning 7-6(4) 7-6(3)" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Parry Vs Gorgodze

Parry Vs Gorgodze Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Diane Parry has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: First round, Final, Final. The same data for Ekaterine Gorgodze is Second round, First round, First round. Parry has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Gorgodze has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Parry and Gorgodze have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Parry Vs Gorgodze Prediction Stats At Argentina Open  Day 2

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Diane Parry VS Ekaterine Gorgodze:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Parry Vs Gorgodze H2H Predictions At Argentina Open  Day 2 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 28th November 2023 between Parry and Gorgodze at the Argentina Open – Buenos Aires WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Gorgodze has a 65.28% chance of victory, and Parry a 34.72% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Parry Vs Gorgodze full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Diane_Parry/Ekaterine_Gorgodze/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Argentina Open predictions for day 2 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of Stevegtennis.com

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles